Mid Tenn Classic - Spring

Old October 18th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Joshuall

Default Mid Tenn Classic - Spring

Charles, Joe et.al.

Judy and I plan to enter the classic this spring and need the link to
sign up. If you'll post, we'll plan on coming. She's insistant on fishing
with just me . . . which is fine with me and ok w/ the rules comm. if I read
them right last year. Is that ok? If so hope to see you there, but we'll
need some guidance on that big pond. Look forward to seeing yall.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old October 18th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Charles B. Summers

www.midtennclassic.org

You're welcome to bring Judy along! We want to encourage more ladies to join
us, and children as well. Guidance?? You've got a GPS, so it shouldn't be a
problem. I'm sure that I have an extra map around here somewhere too.

Old October 18th, 2004, 02:41 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:15:10 -0500, "Joshuall"
sent into the ether:

Charles, Joe et.al.

Judy and I plan to enter the classic this spring and need the link to
sign up. If you'll post, we'll plan on coming. She's insistant on fishing
with just me . . . which is fine with me and ok w/ the rules comm. if I read
them right last year. Is that ok? If so hope to see you there, but we'll
need some guidance on that big pond. Look forward to seeing yall.

Here ya go again.

http://www.midtennclassic.org.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old October 19th, 2004, 01:05 AM
Christopher P. Cericola

"Joshuall" wrote in message
Look forward to seeing yall.

I was hoping to make it but I believe I'll be in school at that time. If
we only had a mid-summer tournie.

Christopher

Old October 19th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:05:42 -0400, "Christopher P. Cericola"
sent into the ether:

"Joshuall" wrote in message
Look forward to seeing yall.

I was hoping to make it but I believe I'll be in school at that time. If
we only had a mid-summer tournie.

Christopher

Chris,
Explain to all your instructors how vitale this is to your well being
and ask for your assignments 2 weeks early. Get them all done and
come and enjoy yourself :} Then again...

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old October 19th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Christopher P. Cericola

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
wrote in message
Explain to all your instructors how vitale this is to your well being and
ask for your assignments 2 weeks early. Get them all done and come and
enjoy yourself :} Then again...

If my schedule wasn't so tough next semester, I'd consider it. Maybe in the
fall.

Christopher