..and they continue to dribble in..

Old January 29th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Frank Church

Default ..and they continue to dribble in..

....the mailperson brought two more parcels today, one was so big that she
had to ring my doorbell and wake me from my obligatory afternoon nap to
hand it to me..thanks Svend. :-) A. Wayne Harrison sent a nice collection
of #16 Mr Rapidans. Very nice ties counselor, is there no end to your
talent?

OK, so this calls for an update of flies received:

Frank Church
Svend Tang-Petersen
Wayno
John Russell
Mu Young Lee
Richard Fortuna
Dave Martel
....thank you one and all.
The following have not submitted your pattern yet:

Scott Seidman
Wayne Johnson
Thomas Schreiber
Tony Weal
Eddy Jason
Big Dale
Dave Mohnsen

.....it might help to save duplicate patterns if you do.

Frank the olde swapmeister
....who is not happy with this frigging weather!

Old February 5th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Ronald Ausman

Frank

I have my flies tied going to go to Wal-Mart and get my box and mailing
stuff. Just need to sit down and label my donation.

What is your mailing address again.

Ron
9.11...

Old February 5th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Frank Church

"Ronald Ausman" wrote in

Frank

I have my flies tied going to go to Wal-Mart and get my box and
mailing stuff. Just need to sit down and label my donation.

What is your mailing address again.

Ron

....58877 Chelsielee Ct.
Elkhart, IN 46516

....thanks Ron. Just returned from Panama City this afternoon..it's 55
degrees here and a fine sunny day. Can spring be far behind?

Frank Sr
Old February 7th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Svend Tang-Petersen

Geez,

one year the box is too small, the next its too big...