Lost Island Lodge Owners are home invaders

Old July 1st, 2005, 05:23 AM
roger hirbert

Default Lost Island Lodge Owners are home invaders

On june 18 05, Shane Hayes, owner of Lost Island Lodge In Lac Sueal Ontario,
did a Home invasion of his Nieghbours
the Helseths in Emo Ontario It seems the the cowardly Hayes waited till the
wife and children where alone then proceeded to attack them with a stick
Althought the situation was quickly handled by the wife. I for one do not
feel that this kind of behaviour should be tolerated or supported by our
fishing dollars..All of us fisherman leave our families at home for extended
periods, and i am abhoured that a outfitter would do this to his nieghbours.
even more startling is that his excuse was that he didn't know the husband
was not at home. he knows full well that the husband is hardly ever home
as he works construction in Northern Alberta\

I would like everyone here to send an email to and
express your outrage. Our party of 10 was going to stay with them, but
after this bull****, we will be staying with our current outfitter. There
are lots of Canadian outfitters to chose from, and and we do not need to
support a clown like this

Rog.

Old July 1st, 2005, 01:09 PM
Pepperoni

Lemme see...... some guy with no posting history (to speak of
http://tinyurl.com/azuqw) and prior use of the ady )
under the name "Darrell" (http://tinyurl.com/blgaq) and a connection
to "Rainbow Lodge"....... comes running in and invites everybody to
attack some unsuspecting schmuck.

hmmmmmmmmmmm................
thinking

!!!Boycot RAINBOW LODGE!!!!!!!!!!

(Maybe we should invite comment from the Schmuck)

Pepperoni
Just my personal opinion

"roger hirbert" wrote in message

xxxx snipped only the B.S.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old July 1st, 2005, 04:54 PM
Christian M. Mericle

I agree. Seems odd to me on several levels. If there is truth in it,
(s)he should have at least posted a link to a news story in a
reputable publication.

Even at that, who is this person and why does (s)he want us dragged
into it?

-- Christian

Save Darfur -- http://www.savedarfur.org/
World Vision (Darfur) -- http://donate.wvus.org/OA_HTML/xxwvi...item=107218 2
ICC (Sudan) -- http://www.persecution.org/Countries/sudan.html
Old July 1st, 2005, 09:14 PM
David H. Lipman

From: "Christian M. Mericle"

| I agree. Seems odd to me on several levels. If there is truth in it,
| (s)he should have at least posted a link to a news story in a
| reputable publication.
|
| Even at that, who is this person and why does (s)he want us dragged
| into it?
|
| -- Christian

Ditto !

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old July 11th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Lincoln

From: "Christian M. Mericle"

| I agree. Seems odd to me on several levels. If there is truth in

it,
| (s)he should have at least posted a link to a news story in a
| reputable publication.
|
| Even at that, who is this person and why does (s)he want us

dragged
| into it?
|
| -- Christian

Ditto !

Hi All:

I'm going to post on behalf of Lost Island Lodge, who are a
customer of mine, and working at their camp right now.

Recently, several virtually-identical postings have shown up on
web forums and newsgroups about this fictitious incident.
These hurtful and libelous comments are absolutely false. Poster
is using an apparently-false name, almost certainly an
unscrupulous competitor, to try and poison their reputation.
There's no news article on this to link to, since it never
happened.
Need more confirmation? Please feel free to contact the local
OPP detachment http://www.gov.on.ca/opp/nwregion/
english/fortfrances.htm -- they'll be happy to tell you there
has been no such incident on Clearwater Lake.

Please also contact myself or Lost Island Lodge directly, if you're
looking for more info. Apologies for wasting your time with this
nonsense.

Lincoln Dunn
Times Web Design/Fort Frances Times Ltd.