Long time away

Old November 28th, 2006, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
caron

Default Long time away

Hello to Dave Lane et al! Been a long time but I came on a trip to Lyn
Brenig with you all many moons ago.

Since then I have moved from Carmarthen but I was looking around the
net to find the website that had pictures from that trip, any help?

Hope you are all well.

Many thanks
Caron Hughes

P.S.
It was the infamous trip when Big Mouth Billy Bass first raised its
head!

Old November 29th, 2006, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Dave Lane

caron wrote:
Hello to Dave Lane et al! Been a long time but I came on a trip to Lyn
Brenig with you all many moons ago.

Hello Caron! Nice to hear from you again. We recently heard from
Peter Kay, after a long absence, too. Now all we need is Stu (RAF) and
Nick "fishingdotcom" Noble..

Since then I have moved from Carmarthen but I was looking around the
net to find the website that had pictures from that trip, any help?

so whereabouts are you nowadays? Doing any fishing?

I've had a quick look to try and dig up the links to the sites for the
gatherings, and found:

http://xavier.bangor.ac.uk/dlane/gathering/title.htm

will take you to the intro for the 2002 bash - and at the bottom of the
page you will find links to a report for that year,along with 2000,
2001,2002 and the Cwellyn 2000 do.

No idea at the mo as to what's happened to 2003, but will look it up
later. Ah, no the penny just dropped - I was away, getting toasted
elsewhere. Bill, or someone, will have some info.

Change of venue for 2004:
http://xavier.bangor.ac.uk/dlane/Cwellyn04/index.htm

Back to the big'un for 2005:
http://www.xavier.bangor.ac.uk/dlane...2005/Index.htm

and yet agin this year - but with a day on my patch also:
http://xavier.bangor.ac.uk/dlane/gat...2006/Index.htm

One of these days I will sort this lot and put them together.

hmmm.... 2007 anybody?? Caron - coming?

cheers all,

dave

Old November 29th, 2006, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Davy Holt

Dave Lane wrote:

Nick "fishingdotcom" Noble..

Nick is still kicking about the Forums, I think he has forgotten the
usenet exists
Old November 29th, 2006, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Andy Lawson

"caron" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello to Dave Lane et al! Been a long time but I came on a trip to Lyn
Brenig with you all many moons ago.

Since then I have moved from Carmarthen but I was looking around the
net to find the website that had pictures from that trip, any help?

Hope you are all well.

Many thanks
Caron Hughes

P.S.
It was the infamous trip when Big Mouth Billy Bass first raised its
head!

Hey! Good to hear from you!

'Billy' is still around although very quite nowadays. I'm afraid it had to
have a major operation to have it's batteries removed. Either that or it
would've ended up as a flying fish!

BTW... do you still have the little sheep?

--
Andy Lawson

Old November 29th, 2006, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
caron

Nice to hear that all are well. Moved to Cardiff about 4 years ago
now.
Got all my fishing tackle nicked from the garage within the first month
of being here!

Then to my horror of horrors somehow I managed to take up golf! But
now I have seen the light and am going to get back to the fishing, done
a little bit of Coarse lately but am looking to get back at the Trout.
It looks like the job is moving again in the near future to
Aberystwyth, so I will have alot more options there.

2007 trip looks good to me, keep me posted.

Andy,
The sheep is still with me. Has survived numerous attacks by crazy
Satffordshire Bull Terriers but still fighting fit!

Cheers
Caron

Old December 10th, 2006, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
W. D. Grey

In article .com,
NickInTheNorth writes

Dave Lane wrote:
snip

Hello Caron! Nice to hear from you again. We recently heard from
Peter Kay, after a long absence, too. Now all we need is Stu (RAF) and
Nick "fishingdotcom" Noble..

snip
cheers all,

dave

Boo!

Hi Nick - if Nick you are - you must tell us a lot more about Muck :-)

Best wishes
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk
Old December 10th, 2006, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Davy Holt

NickInTheNorth wrote:

Boo!

so you managed to find yer way back then :P
Old December 11th, 2006, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Andy Lawson

"NickInTheNorth" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dave Lane wrote:
snip

Hello Caron! Nice to hear from you again. We recently heard from
Peter Kay, after a long absence, too. Now all we need is Stu (RAF) and
Nick "fishingdotcom" Noble..

snip
cheers all,

dave