May be of interest to some of you.

Old July 15th, 2007, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Mike[_6_]

Default May be of interest to some of you.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/Flycorner?hl=en

http://www.mike-connor.homepage.t-online.de/

Regards and tight lines!

Mike Connor

Old July 15th, 2007, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Alec Powell

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007, Mike, gave forth these words of wisdom:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/Flycorner?hl=en

http://www.mike-connor.homepage.t-online.de/

Regards and tight lines!

Mike Connor

Hi Mike,
Long time since we heard from you!
Maybe we could get some interest back into this newsgroup!
Been doing much in the Baltic lately?
Cheers,
Alec Powell
--
Alec Powell

(Waiting for the Great Leap Forwards)

Watlington
Oxfordshire
UK

Old July 15th, 2007, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Derek Moody

In article . com, Mike
wrote:

Hi Mike, Long time no modulate.

I trust you're string is still being pulled regularly ;-)
We're still referring newbies to some of your old posts...

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/Flycorner?hl=en

Sorry, I don't do Google groups.

http://www.mike-connor.homepage.t-online.de/

Hmmm. Promising. Bookmarked.

Regards and tight lines!

Chance would be a fine thing. There are plenty of fish there
- whenever the weather relents.

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/
Writing: http://www.author.casterbridge.net/derek-moody/

Old July 15th, 2007, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
W. D. Grey

In article . com, Mike
writes
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/Flycorner?hl=en

http://www.mike-connor.homepage.t-online.de/

Regards and tight lines!

Mike Connor

Good heavens - it's Mike Connor :-)

Nice to hear from you Mike.

Regards,
--
Bill Grey

Old July 20th, 2007, 04:34 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Mike[_6_]

On 15 Jul, 14:46, Alec Powell wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007, Mike, gave forth these words of wisdom:http://groups.google.co.uk/group/Flycorner?hl=en

http://www.mike-connor.homepage.t-online.de/

Regards and tight lines!

Mike Connor

Hi Mike,
Long time since we heard from you!
Maybe we could get some interest back into this newsgroup!
Been doing much in the Baltic lately?
Cheers,
Alec Powell
--
Alec Powell

(Waiting for the Great Leap Forwards)

Watlington
Oxfordshire
UK

Hi Alec,

when I get the chance. I had a few problems. Was bitten by an
infested Tick and contracted borrelliosis. Made me quite ill for a
while, and I am still suffering some of the after-effects. Means I can
´t drive, so that has put the kibosh on quite a bit of my fishing. An
still hoping that things will improve.

TL
MC

Old July 20th, 2007, 04:36 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Mike[_6_]

On 15 Jul, 19:53, Derek Moody wrote:
In article . com, Mike

wrote:

Hi Mike, Long time no modulate.

I trust you're string is still being pulled regularly ;-)
We're still referring newbies to some of your old posts...

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/Flycorner?hl=en

Sorry, I don't do Google groups.

http://www.mike-connor.homepage.t-online.de/

Hmmm. Promising. Bookmarked.

Regards and tight lines!

Chance would be a fine thing. There are plenty of fish there
- whenever the weather relents.

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/
Writing: http://www.author.casterbridge.net/derek-moody/
uk.rec.fishing.game Badge Page:
http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/urfg/

Hi Derek, yes my string is still being pulled occasionally. I believe
it is now quite a bit shorter than it was, as a result!

TL
MC

Old July 20th, 2007, 04:36 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Mike[_6_]

On 15 Jul, 22:30, "W. D. Grey" wrote:
In article . com, Mike
writes

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/Flycorner?hl=en

http://www.mike-connor.homepage.t-online.de/

Regards and tight lines!

Mike Connor

Good heavens - it's Mike Connor :-)

Nice to hear from you Mike.

Regards,
--
Bill Grey

Hiya Bill, hope you are keeping well, and getting some fishing in.

TL
MC