Finding Fisherman Guy

Old September 15th, 2007, 08:03 PM posted to alt.fishing
[email protected]

Default Finding Fisherman Guy

Hi, roughly two months ago(around the first of July) I met a man at
the Clio-Montrose rest area in Clio, Michigan. He asked me for coffee
but I blew him off. This sounds crazy but I'd like to know what
happened to this man. I'd like to find him. As a single woman this
very well could have beena missed opportunity but I was very tired and
had just gotten into town and wasn't thinking. Then again he could be
someone I really wouldn't want to know but I'll never know that. Like
stupid I didn't even get the man's name. But here's what I do know
about him.

He's in his forties(probably early 40's), about 5'8 to 5'10, dark
hair, wears glasses, average weight, he has a son, likes to fish and
sail, has a boat. He was in some kind of accident with a semi(T-Boned
he called it) that left him in pretty bad shape in the hospital. He
drives a black, dark colored SUV, a jeep liberty I believe. At one
point he had a roommate from Maine. The night I met him he was wearing
a black T-shirt and jeans. He striked me as a blue collar worker,
possibly a factory worker or in civil service such as law enforcement,
government or something similar. He striked me as someone not afraid
to get his hands dirty(physical labor). He was outgoing and
intelligent and seemed knowledgeable about a variety of things.

Okay, this probably describes many men but there has to be something
in here that only describes only this man.

I'm going to do something I don't ordinarily do and that is post my
phone number. It is 828.595.1085. I'm still in Michigan.

Old September 18th, 2007, 12:55 AM posted to alt.fishing
Jon Splane

Thee Chicago Wolf wrote:

[...]

Lady, good luck to you but you've gotta be NUTS to post your number
publicly.

- Thee Chicago Wolf

Thee Chicago Wolf wrote:

[...]

Since 828 isn't a michigan area code I don't think "she" has posted
"her" phone number. This appears to be a scam of some kind.

Jon