Instant Fisherman

Old May 29th, 2008, 11:39 PM posted to alt.fishing
[email protected]

Default Instant Fisherman

For those of you asking, I have a couple of them and love it! When
I'm at lunch, I sometimes drive to a local pond and fish for a little
while. I also go on long bike rides and put it in my pack. I ride
along the lakeside and fish when I stop for a rest. It's great just
to have around for whenever. Plus, my 10 year old son has no problem
using it because it's so easy to use. I found mine at www.instantfisherman.com
.. Getting 2 of them for $40 bucks is a great deal.