Obama moving to limit fishing access

Old March 19th, 2010, 12:59 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
bpuharic

Default Obama moving to limit fishing access

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:15:18 -0700, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:45:52 -0600, Frogloogyherringsnacks
wrote:

Naw. Jest cracker talk from them's too scared of a black man being
Prez. Like I said, we colored folk fish too.
You ain't said nothin but scare talk. Nothin. Not a damn detail.
Why's that, peckerwood?

yeah it's amazing. a rich white guy destroys the economy and the
middle class

and they blame it on the darkie president

You sound really stupid and you probably are. Obama has over spent more in
the last year than Bush did in 4 years

to repair the damage bush and his wall street playboy buddies did to
the economy

yet you guys blame it on the darkie.

speaking of stupid...

.. And Obama's next budget is coming
in with a $1.4 trillion deficit amount.

irrelevant. the interest after all his spending will amount to 3.4% of
GDP...which is about the same as bush number one spent on debt service

you right wing racists are just too stupid to be believed

He is Proposing over spending more
in the next 10 years, that every President, including Bush II, has overspent
total!

and if he hadnt rescued the economy? what life would she have with 25%
unemployment?

of course you wont answer....

Old March 19th, 2010, 05:53 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
Bill McKee

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:15:18 -0700, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

You sound more stupid each day. And more racist. Your wife know you are
posting racist comments? Might get her fired. We have near 25% real
unemployment. What has the deficit spending accomplished in reducing
unemployment, except for saving some mostly overpaid government jobs? The
states are in deep debt due to overspending and over employment. We could
have increased real jobs for less money by letting all taxpayers have a free
ride for the year. And you would not be looking at Goldman Sacksus giving
out billions in bonus money. The Goldman-sacks that got 100 cents on the
dollar for debt, while all others got 3 cents on the dollar. Paulson and
Geitner have to protect their former employer and investments.

Old March 19th, 2010, 11:18 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
bpuharic

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:53:55 -0700, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:15:18 -0700, "Bill McKee"

and if he hadnt rescued the economy? what life would she have with 25%
unemployment?

of course you wont answer....

You sound more stupid each day.

so now im a republican?

And more racist.

so now i'm DEFINITELY a republican?

Your wife know you are
posting racist comments? Might get her fired. We have near 25% real
unemployment.

apples and fish. by your measurement, then, in 29 we have 50% real
unemployment

is that what you prefer? why do you hate the darkie president?

What has the deficit spending accomplished in reducing
unemployment, except for saving some mostly overpaid government jobs?

it's generated 1.5M jobs and kept unemployment at 10% instead of 25%

you, being a right wing shill, are unhappy because the rich are only
making billions instead of trillions.

The
states are in deep debt due to overspending and over employment. We could
have increased real jobs for less money by letting all taxpayers have a free
ride for the year. And you would not be looking at Goldman Sacksus giving
out billions in bonus money. The Goldman-sacks that got 100 cents on the
dollar for debt, while all others got 3 cents on the dollar. Paulson and
Geitner have to protect their former employer and investments.

that's because bush and his cronies gamed the system to hold the
middle class hostage to the interests of your rich friends