Seems there are several people missing....

Old January 21st, 2004, 03:29 PM
Charles B. Summers

Default Seems there are several people missing....

Wheres:
Shawn Kimmer
Kathy Kimmer
Rob Storm
Bryan Greer
Dave Norton
Pepe LaPew (opps)
Fritz Nordengren
BassMr.
Moe Conway
Dan, Dan, and Dan
Thundercat
Randy "Alwaysfishking" (Except in the cold)
Gilbert
Da Chief
Pat Gustafson
Jim Laumann
Dwayne Cooper
Rich Pierro
Gone Angling (forget I asked...)

and a few of the others? Is the cold weather got everyone in lockdown?

--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old January 21st, 2004, 04:22 PM
Bradley

Probably gone Fishin'
"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast) wrote in
message ...

Old January 21st, 2004, 04:55 PM
pat gustafson

Charles B. Summers wrote:

Wheres:
Shawn Kimmer
Kathy Kimmer
Rob Storm
Bryan Greer
Dave Norton
Pepe LaPew (opps)
Fritz Nordengren
BassMr.
Moe Conway
Dan, Dan, and Dan
Thundercat
Randy "Alwaysfishking" (Except in the cold)
Gilbert
Da Chief
Pat Gustafson
Jim Laumann
Dwayne Cooper
Rich Pierro
Gone Angling (forget I asked...)

and a few of the others? Is the cold weather got everyone in lockdown?

I'm here,
I will also be in FL in April.
I guess I just don't have much to say.

pat

Old January 21st, 2004, 11:22 PM
Thundercat

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:29:31 -0600, "Charles B. Summers"
(Comcast) wrote:

Wheres:

SNIP
Thundercat

Sulking

TC
Old January 22nd, 2004, 03:19 AM
Dwayne E. Cooper

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:29:31 -0600, "Charles B. Summers"
(Comcast) wrote:

Wheres:
Dwayne Cooper

and a few of the others? Is the cold weather got everyone in lockdown?

I'll have to admit that the cold weather sucks and I've been
praying for an early spring and, at almost every meal, I stare down
and analyze 6 fancy new baits I picked up on Ebay...:

Believe it or not, even though I sometimes don't post that
often...I have read or browsed (and sometimes deleted very quickly)
every message in this ROFB group since 1996.

But, if ya gotta know...here's what I've been thinking:

1. I didn't see the show on the BASS Classic with Mike Iaconelli
dancing or whatever and it doesn't bother me that I missed it.

2. For river smallies in the wintertime, I really don't prefer
tubes or grubs...but short straight-tailed worms like the centipede or
even craws...

3. I see a lot of people are using all kinds of fancy line out
there and I still am happy with Trilene XT (clear, not green) on my
baitcasters...

4. I wonder how long it would take me to take the split ring off
of all of my crankbaits to put Norman Speed clips on em...:

5. I really need to make a serious effort to fish with Brad
Coovert and/or Andrew Kidd this year.

6. IGFA's records have pretty much lost credibility with me...

7. I still like a 5'6" rod for most moving bait applications (ie.
cranking, spinnerbaiting, twitching)...

8. Suthern Transplant knows how it works and I wouldn't mind
getting shot at down in Louisiana or Florida about right now...

9. Free Underwear Elastic sounds a heckuva lot better than
anything than that Rodney character might be selling..

10. While a 50 yard wrist-cast (not downhill) might be
impossible...if Craig Baugher can wrist-cast 39 yards, surely I can
cast 49 yards...:

--
Dwayne E. Cooper, Atty at Law
Indianapolis, IN
Old January 22nd, 2004, 04:18 AM
Jim Laumann

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:29:31 -0600, "Charles B. Summers"
(Comcast) wrote:

Wheres:

-snip-
Jim Laumann

Right here. Mostly lurking - but I stick my head up and
post every once in a while (they've been responses to
various threads).

Been ice fishing some - caught a rock bass last Sat. A cousin
to the LM & SM - not huge - but it beat all the other fish I didn't
get that day.

Been scouting a small river I want to fish next summer - have a tip
that its holding SM. I assume theres some LM in its deeper, slower
spots as well.

Going to be in Orlando the week of Feb 8 (work related). Once I'm
done with the work part, I'm going to be hooking up w/ Doc on
Lk Okeechobee (sp?) for a couple days of LM fishing - weather
permitting, etc .

Later....

Jim

2003 R.O.F.B. NWC
Largest Non Bass Trophy Winner
Old January 22nd, 2004, 05:45 AM
Charles Summers

Glad to see ya around, and I got a good laugh out of your thinking. Probably
because we seem to think alot alike!

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

"Dwayne E. Cooper" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:29:31 -0600, "Charles B. Summers"
(Comcast) wrote:

Wheres:
Dwayne Cooper

Old January 22nd, 2004, 05:47 AM
Charles Summers

Ice fishing, eh? Guess a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Our waters are still clear and I still can't manage to get a day out. :-(
Enjoy Orlando and the Big O!

Old January 22nd, 2004, 07:00 AM
Rob Storm

Hey Charles -- I still get in a lurk from time to time, but have been
incredibly busy opening a new restaurant. In fact, we got her going this
afternoon. Am hoping to see all you guys in Florida this spring -- especially
after not making it to Steve's Wisconsin do this past fall.

Family, Friends, Fishing,
Rob Storm
http://stormsrestaurants.com
Old January 23rd, 2004, 02:15 AM
Craig

Coop wrote: "10. While a 50 yard wrist-cast (not downhill) might be
impossible...if Craig Baugher can wrist-cast 39 yards, surely I can
cast 49 yards...: "

You're on Coop! Me and you at sun down. ;-) But seriously, I'll meet with
Jerry, Sean, or anybody the NG feels confidence in telling the truth and
snap off a few long range wrist casts for them. I'm really, really, really
good at it, and I'm modest about it too!

I can't wait to fish with somebody from the NG just to eliminate all the
hype. Come on Jerry, I begging, we have to fish a Angler's Choice, or SEMBA
tournament or two this year. We'll have a blast, win a little money, and
catch a lot of St. Clair or Erie Bass.

--
Craig Baugher