speargun info

Old March 24th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Shaun B

Default speargun info

Hello all , I need info on a very old speargun , it has some sort of co2
cartridge but from that I have no idea about it , it was in pieces and I had
no instructions so I put it together as best I could with lots of pieces
left over.....dose this newsgroup alow pictures if so it might help me
better than my explanation.
Its name is "CORSARIO" , has a gun grip and made from aluminium. 120cm long
.. I plan to sell it along with another speargun that is complete but the
second one is powered by a rubber band like a crossbow is.

Any help will be great also is there any newsgroups for spearguns , I hav'ne
found any yet...

Thanks Shaun B.

Old March 24th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Lindsay

Shaun B wrote:

Are you sure it uses a bottle? Some of the pneumatic spearguns used a
pump, like a pushbike pump...

Any help will be great also is there any newsgroups for spearguns , I hav'ne
found any yet...

maybe aus.sport.scuba ?

Lindsay

Thanks Shaun B.

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN