boat trip anyone

Old February 10th, 2007, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Derek

Default boat trip anyone

I keep thinking I should be out in Liverpool bay giving the cod a
chance.Luckily considering the weather of the last few weeks we haven't
booked a trip so far anyone been brave yet?
Derek

Old February 10th, 2007, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Derek Moody

In article , Derek
wrote:
I keep thinking I should be out in Liverpool bay giving the cod a
chance.Luckily considering the weather of the last few weeks we haven't
booked a trip so far anyone been brave yet?

I missed a trip a couple of weeks back, glad I did in retrospect. They
knocked off early and my mate was stiff for a week - they all had dramatic
bruises and no fish.

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/