The Secret, Abundance, Money, Wealth

Old July 17th, 2008, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
The Secret, Want, then DO

Default The Secret, Abundance, Money, Wealth

Real abundance

To all those that receive this message:
That everything what they give multiplies 70 times 7.
That abundance from LOVE, HEALTH, JOY, GENEROSITY, GRATITUDE and
MATERIAL RESOURCES arrives at your lives.
GOD BLESSES YOU.

#4 place, and only 5 replaced of each one are received. It would be
doing other $125 additional ones, now these 125 people put it in a
minimum of 200 groups with my name in #3 place and only get 5 answers
each; I receive an additional $625!!!!!
OK, here is the fun part, each one of these 625 people put their
letters in 200 groups with my name in #2 place and each one receives
only 5 answers. This causes that I receive $3.125 dollars additional!
These 3.125 people will send this message to a minimum of 200 groups,
with my name in #1 place, and only 5 people respond of the 200 groups,
this causes that I receive $15.625 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of an investment of $6 dollars, don´t you think is
FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? And as I before said, that only 5 people
respond of 200 groups, (the real average is from 20 to 30
people)!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT DO YOUR MATH!!!!!!!!!! IF ONLY 15 PEOPLE
RESPOND ....... THIS DOES:

In #6… =$15,00. –
In #5….=$225,00. –
In #4….=$3.375, 00. –
In #3 ..... =$50.625, 00 –
In #2 ..... =$759.375, 00. –
((((Now fun comes, don´t be scared. - In the position #1 ........
((((($11.390.625, 00))))) … yes, ELEVEN MILLION DOLLARS!

Once your name leaves the list, removes the last article from the
newsgroup and sends other $6 dollars to the names in that list,
placing your name in #6 and repeat all the process and begin to put
them in the newsgroup, what you must remember is that thousands of
people like you and me, get connected to Internet and read these
articles, so I believe that nobody will have problems to investing $6
dollars, and you will see that this really works. Some people get to
think….” if nobody answer to me” .....What is the possibility that
this happens? , if there are thousands and thousands of honest people
(who, as we) are looking for a way to have financial freedom,
independence and to pay bills!!!!!!!! , and they are able to try,
because” THE BEST FIGHT IS THE ONE THAT IS DON”,

It is estimated that are 20,000 to 50,000 new users EVERY DAY,
(anywhere in the world). REMEMBER IN DOING IT IN AN HONEST, CLEAN AND
CORRECTLY WAY and will work with complete certainty!

*** By the way: if you defraud the people, putting messages with YOUR
name and do not send any money to the others of the list, you will
receive almost NOTHING!!!!!!! I have talked with people who knew
people who did that and they only got about $150 and that after 7
weeks…

REMEMBER, YOU DO IT IN HONEST, CLEAN AND CORRECTLY WAY, so you can
make money and don´t lose your time, if you do it right, in one week
you will receive money.

YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE BUSINESS, IF NOT THIS WILL BE VERY
AFFECTED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT SCRUPLES. BLESSINGS FOR ALL AND GOOD
LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: WHILE MORE LETTERS, MORE ANSWERS, AND THAT TRANSLATEDS IN MORE
MONEY!!!!

Remember, do it right so this works and, all the people who enter this
business obtain positive results, at the end all these money is
turning around the world, and the people that will be more thankful is
the more needed anywhere in the world (I do not say of extreme
poverty), but that people, but those that for things of the life are
in jams and this help them to come out ahead, and when they recover
give back the hand this way; therefore it would request to you that do
not obstruct the business. Remember that you can do everything that
you set out, and if you come up to here, is because it interests to
you to take advantage of this magnifies opportunity that gives the
Internet to you.

A good advice, if you know or can translate this message to other
languages so that much more people know this opportunity, you will
collect more, insert it in forums of different countries (France,
Germany, Italy, etc.)

God blesses you and blesses to us.

Tags: The Secret, Abundance, Money, Wealth