Obama moving to limit fishing access

Old March 9th, 2010, 08:12 PM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
lil abner

Default Obama moving to limit fishing access

anyone read or understand the Executive Order or other documents?

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/s...ory?id=4975762
Old March 10th, 2010, 01:57 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
Wayne.B[_2_]

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:12:44 -0500, lil abner wrote:

anyone read or understand the Executive Order or other documents?

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/s...ory?id=4975762

This is very serious business as I understand it. Special interest
groups finagling executive orders is basically government without
representation. We need an effective boaters lobby to get in the
middle of this the way NRA does for gun rights advocacy.
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:22 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
Frogloogyherringsnacks

Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:12:44 -0500, lil abner wrote:

anyone read or understand the Executive Order or other documents?

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/s...ory?id=4975762

This is very serious business as I understand it. Special interest
groups finagling executive orders is basically government without
representation. We need an effective boaters lobby to get in the
middle of this the way NRA does for gun rights advocacy.

Y'all are acting like them right-wing wackos.
Ain't no damn President gonna stop us from fishing.
You do know that black folks fish too, dontcha?
Get some damn sense, now.
Boy, I ain't seen such paranoid carrying-ons since before all them
klan boys got old and died off.
Looky here,
http://www.examiner.com/x-37128-Char...to-ban-fishing

I do declare, somebody oughta beat some damn sense into y'all, since
your daddies didn't do it.

Florida Jim - Y'all crackers oughta go home now. God Almighty. Get
some sleep and come back with clear heads.

Old March 10th, 2010, 02:54 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
lil abner

Frogloogyherringsnacks wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

I don't think the report said banning all fishing but there are some
groups that would like to see it including some commercial fishermen for
some species such as Tuna and possibly others.
There is no way the average Joe knows what is going on day to day, in
the government by Lobbyists and special interest groups in Washington.
Even Homeland Security wanted some sites off limits and registration, or
whatever, of all fishermen and boat owners, I seem to remember, at one
point.
So, if someone has a link or the Ex Order itself please post it.
Old March 11th, 2010, 12:58 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
Larry[_4_]

Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:12:44 -0500, lil wrote:

anyone read or understand the Executive Order or other documents?

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/s...ory?id=4975762

This is very serious business as I understand it. Special interest
groups finagling executive orders is basically government without
representation. We need an effective boaters lobby to get in the
middle of this the way NRA does for gun rights advocacy.

I agree. Does a group like that exist?
Old March 11th, 2010, 03:58 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
Bill McKee

"Larry" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:12:44 -0500, lil wrote:

anyone read or understand the Executive Order or other documents?

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/s...ory?id=4975762

This is very serious business as I understand it. Special interest
groups finagling executive orders is basically government without
representation. We need an effective boaters lobby to get in the
middle of this the way NRA does for gun rights advocacy.

I agree. Does a group like that exist?

Maybe not in the Federal arena, but would not be surprized. The MLPA's in
California have been financed and the science paid for by rabid non fishing
groups.

Old March 13th, 2010, 04:53 PM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
Rodney Long

Frogloogyherringsnacks wrote:

Y'all are acting like them right-wing wackos.
Ain't no damn President gonna stop us from fishing.
You do know that black folks fish too, dontcha?
Get some damn sense, now.
Boy, I ain't seen such paranoid carrying-ons since before all them
klan boys got old and died off.
Looky here,
http://www.examiner.com/x-37128-Char...to-ban-fishing

I do declare, somebody oughta beat some damn sense into y'all, since
your daddies didn't do it.

Florida Jim - Y'all crackers oughta go home now. God Almighty. Get
some sleep and come back with clear heads.

I am in the fishing industry, this is no hoax, I have been communicating
with some MAJOR fishing tackle manufacturers, they brought this to my
attention, they attended the public hearings, and they are scared to
death. This is a REAL threat

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:00 PM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,alt.fishing
~^ beancounter ~^

don't worry about anything this clown does, while in office...it will
be
all "un done", once he is exposed.......the dem's really stepped in it
this
time......what a bunch of lib tards.......

http://www.examiner.com/x-37128-Char...ner~y2010m3d9-...

See lure video you won't believehttp://secretweaponlures.com/spectastic.htm- Hide quoted text -

Old March 13th, 2010, 06:46 PM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,alt.fishing
nom=de=plume

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
[...]

Right. Bush was such a great president. Obama can only look up to him. NOT

Suggestion: Stick to accounting. You're better at it... I hope.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Old March 13th, 2010, 09:45 PM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
Frogloogyherringsnacks

Rodney Long wrote:
Frogloogyherringsnacks wrote:

Y'all are acting like them right-wing wackos.
Ain't no damn President gonna stop us from fishing.
You do know that black folks fish too, dontcha?
Get some damn sense, now.
Boy, I ain't seen such paranoid carrying-ons since before all them
klan boys got old and died off.
Looky here,
http://www.examiner.com/x-37128-Char...to-ban-fishing

I do declare, somebody oughta beat some damn sense into y'all, since
your daddies didn't do it.

Florida Jim - Y'all crackers oughta go home now. God Almighty. Get
some sleep and come back with clear heads.

I am in the fishing industry, this is no hoax, I have been communicating
with some MAJOR fishing tackle manufacturers, they brought this to my
attention, they attended the public hearings, and they are scared to
death. This is a REAL threat

Naw. Jest cracker talk from them's too scared of a black man being
Prez. Like I said, we colored folk fish too.
You ain't said nothin but scare talk. Nothin. Not a damn detail.
Why's that, peckerwood?

Florida Jim - Tellin y'all not to listen to these redneck mofos.
They most likely using fear of Obama so's the commercials can get
them nets in close to shore again, messin up our fishin.
See that article I linked to up above. Tells you sumptin.