Doe Camp at Stowe, VT., June 25 - 27, 2004

Old May 5th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Outdoors Magazine

Default Doe Camp at Stowe, VT., June 25 - 27, 2004

Doe Camp at Stowe, VT., June 25 - 27, 2004

Registration forms are now available for Doe Camp at Stowe.Over 75 classes
are available for women 18 years and older. Adventurous women are invited to
attend Doe Camp 2004 at the Stowehof Inn and Resort (www.stowehofinn.com) on
June 25 -27 for a weekend of outdoor skill development, camaraderie and fun.
Sponsored by Vermont Outdoors Woman (VOW) and Vermont Outdoor Guide
Association (VOGA), Stowe Area Association and Stowehof Inn and Resort. Doe
Camp offers women 18 years and older, hands-on programs in shooting skills,
archery, mountain biking, canoeing, orienteering, game cooking, wilderness
survival, fly fishing, tracking, wild edibles, trail riding, ATV safety
course and much more. Experienced instructors offer individual, non
competitive guidance in the programs of your choice, regardless of your
physical condition or level of experience.

At Doe Camp you spend the weekend in a relaxed learning atmosphere. Doe Camp
participants are urged to bring a longing for outdoor adventure, a
willingness to learn and a sense of humor to the weekend. Expect to meet new
friends, learn new skills and grow self confidence in a stress free
atmosphere.

One of Doe Camp's 2003 participants stated after the 2003 event "I can't put
into words what a wonderful weekend I had, but I tried. I kept my husband up
talking until midnight and still didn't get to tell him everything!"

Stay at the Stowehof Inn and Resort, connect with new friends, enjoy fine
dining, nature trails, tennis or relax in the indoor and outdoor pools and
hot tubs. Evening entertainment includes campfires and live music. Two time
CBS Survivor, Kathy O'Brien will join us as a guest speaker.

Cost of the weekend is $285 and includes lodging, use of facilities, meals
and programs. There is an extra fee for some programs. Learn more about VOW
and Doe camp at www.voga.org or call our office at 800-425-8747, local
802-425-6211. You can email us at: . or write: VOW, P.O. Box 10,
N. Ferrisburg, VT. 05473-0010. Registrations, classes and details are
available on-line and are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Sponsors and donations are welcomed.

For Immediate Release: May 5, 2004
Media Contact: Graydon Stevens 800-425-8747 local (802) 425-6211

--
James Ehlers

Outdoors Magazine
www.outdoorsmagazine.net

Old May 6th, 2004, 12:47 AM
Dave Sanders

Default Uncle Dave's Fishin' and Lyin' Emporium

Kinda barebones so far, but getting there.
http://www.commonfolks.com/UncleDavesFishin/index.html