opinions

Old December 14th, 2003, 07:11 PM
ray

Default opinions

Hi all,
Come Spring a friend and myself are considering a new boat.
It has been narrowed down to 2:
Explorer Elite
Warrior 165
Opinions please?
Regards Ray

Old December 14th, 2003, 07:54 PM
SEAANGLING

Come Spring a friend and myself are considering a new boat.
It has been narrowed down to 2:
Explorer Elite
Warrior 165
Opinions please?

Can't comment on the Explorer but Warriors are great boats, cheers, Norman.
Old December 14th, 2003, 10:23 PM
roddytoo

"ray" wrote in message
Hi all,
Come Spring a friend and myself are considering a new boat.
It has been narrowed down to 2:
Explorer Elite
Warrior 165
Opinions please?
Regards Ray

Sea trooper, more room, more stable.

Old December 16th, 2003, 01:01 AM

Hi

I have been putting a new web site together about fishing boats and
equipment

It is still in its early stages but check it out and I would be interested
in your thoughts.

I am always looking for reports on peoples boats and the equipment they use.
If anyone would like to send me there reports I will put it up on the web
page to help others.

Regards

Dave
http://fishing_boats.tripod.com/