Examination venueS

Old October 19th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Tim J.

Default Examination venueS

Stephen Welsh wrote:
Examination venueS

The exam timetabling has resulted in CSE1434 having the examination
run at several venues.

Carefully check your exam venue at the My Monash Portal

We regret to inform you that we will be unable to complete the exam. We
have no idea what you've been lecturing about for. . . well, FAR too
long - seems like years. Hell, we just got to the point where we
realised the course was "Java Applets"; we thought it was a snack break
for coffee and fruit. We wish you well in the future and hope your next
class will be more constructive for you. Maybe you could speak about
something like "The Difference Between Email and Newsgroups" or
something better suited for the masses.

Sincerely,
Your Students

Old October 20th, 2004, 09:21 AM
riverman

"Frank Reid" moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote in message
Well, if you learn how to use script Java, you could just have the
students do the exam online. :-)

And if I learned how to write I would have said "use Java scripting."

I was wondering about that. Had to read it twice.

--riverman

Old October 20th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Neko

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:24:17 -0400, "Frank Reid"
moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote...:

Well, if you learn how to use script Java, you could just have the
students do the exam online. :-)

And if I learned how to write I would have said "use Java scripting."

....and if I learned how to read, I would have noticed the slip. :-)

John
"When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
-- Abraham Maslow