John Wayne

Old May 26th, 2006, 09:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default John Wayne

Jeff wrote:
and it doesn't surprise me that you are a snooty, ...

You're calling *me* snooty ? Talk about the pot
calling the kettle black.

Like many so-called self-made men just a generation
removed from being trailer trash themselves you have
a most unseemly and condescending attitude toward your
southern neighbors who happen to be less well off than
yourself. You sir, are the snoot's snoot. LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 26th, 2006, 09:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Jeff wrote:

and it doesn't surprise me that you are a snooty, ...

You're calling *me* snooty ? Talk about the pot
calling the kettle black.

Take it to email, girls.

Old May 26th, 2006, 09:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

rw wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Jeff wrote:
and it doesn't surprise me that you are a snooty, ...

You're calling *me* snooty ? Talk about the pot
calling the kettle black.

Take it to email, girls.

Don't be a spoilsport. Joe wanted to stir up ****,
why disappoint the old fool ?

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 26th, 2006, 09:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

The old fool wanted to stir up some ****, ostensibly to honor
the anniversry of John Wayne's birth, but mostly because he's
just an ignorant old fool who had too much to drink.

which leaves Tom thinking......at least Joe has an excuse...
what's yours?
Tom
p.s. and thanks again to the hardly ignorant "old fool" and
the recent delivery of that North Cackalacky poster.

Old May 26th, 2006, 10:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Ken Fortenberry"

I've never needed an excuse to speak out against racial
slurs and the ignorant bigots who use them.

--
Ken Fortenberry

......nor, ever passed up the chance to rise like a stocked trout for a
pretty obvious cast in your direction......
Tom

p.s. Do you honestly think your rant against Joe's late night
tongue-in-cheek makes the world a finer, or even
different place? My, don't we have the high view of the
value of our own opinion?.....yeesh!

Old May 26th, 2006, 10:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
.. .
Jeff wrote:
Joe is far from being ignorant or a fool. He's as amicable, gregarious,
and fine a friend and traveling fishing partner one could hope to have.

Joe McIntosh is a bigot and a racist and one of the most
distasteful, if not the most distasteful, persons I have
ever met through roff.

It doesn't surprise me that he is a friend of yours.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Now that's just wrong, Kenny. I thought that I was "the most distasteful,
persons [you had] ever met through roff!

Op --disappointed in NC--

Old May 26th, 2006, 10:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"rw" wrote in message
m...
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Jeff wrote:

and it doesn't surprise me that you are a snooty, ...

You're calling *me* snooty ? Talk about the pot
calling the kettle black.

Take it to email, girls.

Yet another pot/kettler responds.

Op

Old May 26th, 2006, 10:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:
"rw" wrote in message
m...

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

Jeff wrote:

and it doesn't surprise me that you are a snooty, ...

You're calling *me* snooty ? Talk about the pot
calling the kettle black.

Take it to email, girls.

Yet another pot/kettler responds.

It's a joke. I like to watch the cat fights.

Old May 26th, 2006, 10:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Tom Littleton wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
I've never needed an excuse to speak out against racial
slurs and the ignorant bigots who use them.

p.s. Do you honestly think your rant against Joe's late night
tongue-in-cheek makes the world a finer, or even
different place? My, don't we have the high view of the
value of our own opinion?.....yeesh!

And just what do you think this little ditty of yours
is supposed to accomplish ? Hmmmmmmm ... ?

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 26th, 2006, 10:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"rw" wrote in message
m...
It's a joke. I like to watch the cat fights.

Takin' pointers, I suppose?

Op