OT Poooooooooooopped him up !!

Old January 27th, 2004, 11:05 PM
slenon

Default OT Poooooooooooopped him up !!

Greg Pavlov:
I averaged about 250 on the first site posted
here and over 400 on the hypered one.

I guess it depends on which site one stumbled across first.

--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/i...age92kword.htm

Old January 27th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Jeff Miller

try the one on ken's link... line drive skips don't go as far as the
ones hit high & just short of sticking the nose.

jeff

slenon wrote:

Jeff Miller writes:

i'd be interested if anyone other than the supernatural stev gets beyond
320... 588??

It took a lot of time, Jeff. Most of my attempts were in the 400's. I
used a different link to the same game, found on another group and was just
about to post the link here when I saw Ken had already posted his link.
http://badger.ing.me.uk/~ahmulh/pinguin.swf

Try for line drives with lots of skips.

Old January 27th, 2004, 11:40 PM
slenon

repost the link, I'll try it.

Old January 27th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Jeff Miller

http://home.tele2.fr/kcv/pinguin.swf

slenon wrote:

repost the link, I'll try it.

Old January 27th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Scott Seidman

Willi wrote in
:

Jeff Miller wrote:

319...

i'd be interested if anyone other than the supernatural stev gets
beyond 320... 588??

I'm guessing they used a different version:

http://meph.eu.org/

You'll get MUCH higher scores

Willi

Maybe one in meters, the other in God's own feet??

I got it figured out. Things happen on a mouse RELEASE, not a click!. You
can time it better if you click right after you drop the penguin, then
release the mouse when you sense the bird around the snowmans nose. I
think I can send 3/5 out past 300.

Scott
Old January 27th, 2004, 11:53 PM
slenon

OK,using http://home.tele2.fr/kcv/pinguin.swf
319.1
is the best out of 20 tries. Certainly a minor league performance compared
to http://badger.ing.me.uk/~ahmulh/pinguin.swf .
Wouldn't want to unlevel the playing field or appear supernatural.

Old January 28th, 2004, 04:46 AM

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:16:35 -0500, Jeff Miller
wrote:

try the one on ken's link... line drive skips don't go as far as the
ones hit high & just short of sticking the nose.

I love it when the little guy goes way up and lands straight down.
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
Old January 28th, 2004, 04:50 AM

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:51:12 GMT, (Greg Pavlov)
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:29:23 -0700, Willi wrote:

I'm guessing they used a different version:

http://meph.eu.org/

You'll get MUCH higher scores

I averaged about 250 on the first site posted
here and over 400 on the hypered one.

Wow. 567 on my first hit on that one. I'd not done much to be proud
of but a 300 on the first one.

Old January 28th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Svend Tang-Petersen

I spent about 20 min last night at home and maxed out at 323.