OT Poooooooooooopped him up !!

Old January 26th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Default OT Poooooooooooopped him up !!

Thwack the penguin.

http://home.tele2.fr/kcv/pinguin.swf

--
Ken Fortenberry
296.2

Old January 26th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Russell D.

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Thwack the penguin.

http://home.tele2.fr/kcv/pinguin.swf

Best I could do with this version is 312 feet.

With this version:

http://meph.eu.org/

I got 593.5 feet.

Russell

Old January 26th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Russell D.

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

Thwack the penguin.

http://home.tele2.fr/kcv/pinguin.swf

Gotta be the product of some Bill Gates groupie.

Russell

Tux lover.
Old January 26th, 2004, 10:37 PM
slenon

588.3 but it took lots of batting practice.

--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/i...age92kword.htm

Old January 26th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Mark Anderson

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
news
Thwack the penguin.

http://home.tele2.fr/kcv/pinguin.swf

--
Ken Fortenberry
296.2

Greetings:
Fun. Sick, but fun. This reminds me that Spring Training is right around
the corner! :-) I intend to make it down to Arizona for a weekend of
preseason baseball, 'cause I'll be retired! Don't the pitchers & catchers
have to show up in like a week or so? I need to get on line and find out
about those package deals they have for this.
Play penguin! (er...or ball or something. )
-Mark

Old January 27th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Jonathan Cook

Ken Fortenberry wrote in message om...
Thwack the penguin.

http://home.tele2.fr/kcv/pinguin.swf

About the 4th try I got 312.3, but it took my about 20 more
to get another over 300...

Jon.

PS: The whole thing offends my right-left sensibilities :-)
Old January 27th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Jeff Miller

319...

i'd be interested if anyone other than the supernatural stev gets beyond
320... 588??

Old January 27th, 2004, 10:20 PM
slenon

Jeff Miller writes:
i'd be interested if anyone other than the supernatural stev gets beyond
320... 588??

It took a lot of time, Jeff. Most of my attempts were in the 400's. I
used a different link to the same game, found on another group and was just
about to post the link here when I saw Ken had already posted his link.
http://badger.ing.me.uk/~ahmulh/pinguin.swf

Try for line drives with lots of skips.

Old January 27th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Willi

Jeff Miller wrote:

319...

i'd be interested if anyone other than the supernatural stev gets beyond
320... 588??

I'm guessing they used a different version:

http://meph.eu.org/

You'll get MUCH higher scores

Willi

Old January 27th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Wayne Knight

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message
i'd be interested if anyone other than the supernatural stev gets beyond
320... 588??

I had seen this on another web based board while doing some research,
someone had posted his score of 927 (actually posted the page showing the
score), I figured why even try