Petition To Rescind PETA's Tax-Exempt Status

Old January 30th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Jim Ray

Default Petition To Rescind PETA's Tax-Exempt Status

--

I live in a land settled by people who hunted redskins and owned ******s.

Whether you accept the theory of a Bering Land Bridge or not, I am rather
certain that the "Native Americans" that first settled most of North America
were often (though not universally) involved in tribal conflicts which
resulted in the loss of life, I rather doubt that they owned "******s" as
you put it. For more information on the Bering Land Bridge,
www.nativecircle.com/mlmBSmyth.html - 20k
gorp.away.com/gorp/resource/us_national_park/ak/his_berin.htm - 69k

I live in a land settled by people who collected bounties on wolves,

coyotes,
every kind of weasel, eagles and all other raptors, snakes, and numerous
other competitors who interfered with their rapine.

I rather doubt that they collected bounties of any sort on animals, but am
willing to concede the point if you can direct me toward appropriate
documentation.

I live in a land settled by people who considered every acre clear cut or

burned to the
ground a tribute to a beneficent and omniscient god.

I also doubt that clear cutting or burning was a wide spread practice..

I live in a land with a growing population hell-bent now upon preventing

such practices.

And it's a good thing too!

Good luck with the brain damage.

Mighty kind of you.

Jim Ray
Just wondering, is it possible you were thinking of European settlers?

Wolfgang

Whether you accept the theory of a Bering Land Bridge or not, I am rather
certain that the "Native Americans" that first settled most of North America
while often (though not universally) involved in tribal conflicts which
resulted in the loss of life, did not own "******s" as you put it. Further,
I rather doubt that they collected bounties of any sort on animals, but am
willing to concede the point if you can point me toward appropriate
documentation. I also doubt that clear cutting or burning was a wide spread
practice.

Old January 30th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Jim Ray

Sorry, the second URL should have been:
http://gorp.away.com/gorp/resource/u.../his_berin.htm

Jim Ray

--
email SPAM countermeasures require removal of allnails to reply

Old January 30th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Wolfgang

"Jim Ray" wrote in message

[...]

Thus demonstrating that starting out from born stupid, the only way to
go is stupider.

Wolfgang