Poles and reels

Old October 20th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Kate Madsen

Default Poles and reels

Hi there, we have a ton of the really good antique bamboo fly rods. Most
brands and sizes. Let us know what you are looking for or needing and we'll
see what we can do. Also have many many fly reels, skeleton on up to
automatics.

Old October 20th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Wayne Knight

Kate Madsen wrote:
Hi there, we have a ton of the really good antique bamboo fly rods.

Most
brands and sizes. Let us know what you are looking for or needing

and we'll
see what we can do. Also have many many fly reels, skeleton on up to

automatics.

If you have anything that says it was made by Gillum, Garrison,
Dickerson, Payne, or Leonard on it, I'll give you $50 for each one

Old October 20th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Wayne Harrison

Wayne Knight wrote

If you have anything that says it was made by Gillum, Garrison,
Dickerson, Payne, or Leonard on it, I'll give you $50 for each one

spendthrift.

yfitons
wayno

Old October 20th, 2004, 10:38 PM
NO! Not that fat US radio guy...

On 20 Oct 2004 12:58:25 -0700, "Wayne Knight" wrote:

Kate Madsen wrote:
Hi there, we have a ton of the really good antique bamboo fly rods.

Most
brands and sizes. Let us know what you are looking for or needing

and we'll
see what we can do. Also have many many fly reels, skeleton on up to

automatics.

If you have anything that says it was made by Gillum, Garrison,
Dickerson, Payne, or Leonard on it, I'll give you $50 for each one

Don't let that hoser con ya, lady - those are worth every bit of $75.00
each...'course, that's in our money...

HTH,
Geddy

"I was famous once...."

Old October 21st, 2004, 02:49 AM
Wayne Knight

"Wayne Harrison" wrote in message

spendthrift.

Hey, it's the only offer she's gotten so far.

But in the interest of being fair to the lady, I'll pay postage.

yfiths

Wayne

Old October 21st, 2004, 02:53 PM
Tom Nakashima

wrote:

Kate Madsen wrote:
Hi there, we have a ton of the really good antique bamboo fly rods.

Most
brands and sizes. Let us know what you are looking for or needing

and we'll
see what we can do. Also have many many fly reels, skeleton on up to

automatics.

If you have anything that says it was made by Gillum, Garrison,
Dickerson, Payne, or Leonard on it, I'll give you $50 for each one

Don't let that hoser con ya, lady - those are worth every bit of $75.00
each...'course, that's in our money...

HTH,
Geddy

"I was famous once...."

My boss was at his neighbor's garage sale about a month ago. Apparently she
had gotten a divorce the beginning of this year and gave her "ex" six months
to come get his stuff, including his fishing tackle or she was going to sell
it. He never did, so my boss picked up the never used Hardy reel and Winston
Boron fly-rod for $35.oo. He told her it was worth a lot more than that, and
perhaps she might want to put it on ebay, but she said it's just bad
memories for her and wanted it out of her sight.
-tom