Thanks Guyz!

Old November 13th, 2003, 10:50 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

Default Thanks Guyz!

Got the job!

Op

Old November 13th, 2003, 10:56 PM
Charlie Choc

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:50:23 -0500, "Guyz-N-Flyz"
wrote:

Got the job!

Awesome Op. Can I borrow $20? g
--
Charlie...
Old November 13th, 2003, 11:03 PM
Scott Seidman

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in news:G3Tsb.1769
:

Got the job!

Op

Mazel Tov!!

Scott
Old November 13th, 2003, 11:19 PM
slenon

Got the job!

Op

And another Mazel Tov!

--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/i...age92kword.htm

Old November 13th, 2003, 11:56 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Charlie Choc" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:50:23 -0500, "Guyz-N-Flyz"
wrote:

Got the job!

Awesome Op. Can I borrow $20? g
--
Charlie...

Anytime Charles.

Op --I think I'll apply for a tenured position next week. I like the sound
of Professor Opie.--

Old November 14th, 2003, 12:12 AM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Scott Seidman" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in news:G3Tsb.1769
:

Got the job!

Op

Mazel Tov!!

Scott

I don't speak/read Spanish. Could someone translate?

Op --Oy Vay, and I ain't much of a speller either--

Old November 14th, 2003, 12:16 AM
Tom Littleton

Op writes:
Got the job!

....and, we will see you at Penn's with some of that generous vacation time!!!
May 16-22, or thereabouts.
Tom
Old November 14th, 2003, 12:16 AM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message
Op writes:
Got the job!

...and, we will see you at Penn's with some of that generous vacation

time!!!
May 16-22, or thereabouts.
Tom

I sure hope so! 'course they could fire me betwix now and then, unless of
course I get that tenure thingy.

Op --electricians do receive tenure, right.--

Old November 14th, 2003, 12:52 AM
rw

Guyz-N-Flyz wrote:
Got the job!