Dog Food

Old June 24th, 2009, 03:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Guy[_2_]

Default Dog Food

Last night, as I went through another couple hours of sorting tying
materials, as is the case after one of those tying frenzies, I was
quite pleased with myself for the reorganization effort of all that
stuff.

One problem. I left my tying office door open. ******* Beagle....
In the office was a neat pile of fur and feathers about two feet in
diameter. How the heck that dog plucked all those feathers and fur,
I'll never know. All the hides/skins were consumed along with all the
smaller cape hackles. At least I will be able to sort a bunch of ABC
(already been chewed) hackle into baggies.....

Losses include:
One premium elk rump patch - Fly Fishing Shop
One #1 cape - grizzly - Cabela's
One beautiful Wapsi grizzly cock saddle patch, brown - Barlow's
One dry fly grizzly cape - Bass Pro

Lesson learned:
None, this was not the first time

Resolution:
One 11 year old fat, lazy Beagle for sale - AKC - gonads not included

Any Takers?
Old June 24th, 2009, 03:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Guy wrote:
[...]

Here's a possible solution:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...126876415.html

Old June 24th, 2009, 05:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Guy[_2_]

--
Cut "to the chase" for my email address.- Hide quoted text -

So, when will you be here RW? If you come week after next, you can
provide your doggy services and then we can drive to Missouri where I
found a couple of trout spots we could fish in the evenings.
Guy
Old June 24th, 2009, 06:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JT

"Guy" wrote in message
Last night, as I went through another couple hours of sorting tying
materials, as is the case after one of those tying frenzies, I was
quite pleased with myself for the reorganization effort of all that
stuff.

One problem. I left my tying office door open. ******* Beagle....

Sounds like you will have plenty of beagle hair. Create a new fly called the
"skinned beagle hair"

HTH,
JT

Old June 24th, 2009, 07:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Guy wrote:

So, when will you be here RW?

"Here" is where?

Old June 24th, 2009, 07:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Sounds like you will have plenty of beagle hair. Create a new fly called the
"skinned beagle hair"

Hmm, too bad he's already neutered. You could have tied a Pup's
Indispensable.
Frank Reid
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Guy[_2_]

On Jun 24, 1:13*pm, rw wrote:
Guy wrote:

So, when will you be here RW?

"Here" is where?

Dallas
Old June 25th, 2009, 04:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

asadi wrote:
"rw" wrote in message

Here's a possible solution:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...126876415.html

How in the heck did you come up with that?

Facebook.

Old June 25th, 2009, 04:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Guy wrote:
On Jun 24, 1:13 pm, rw wrote:

Guy wrote:

So, when will you be here RW?

"Here" is where?

Dallas

I've been to Dallas. My second earliest memories are of living in a
trailer park in Ft. Worth circa 1950, catching horny toads and trying to
deal with the retarded neighbor kid who would repeat everything I said.
(My earliest memories are of Synder, TX -- tornados and oil rigs and
railroad tracks, mostly, and the occasional rodeo.) In the 80s I spent
an entire week at a hotel in the Dallas/Ft. Worth airport at a DARPA
conference. My God. That was real bad.

No thanks. Frankly, I wish Texas would secede. Then we could build a
fence on the LA, OK, NM border.

Old June 25th, 2009, 04:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

rw wrote:

No thanks. Frankly, I wish Texas would secede. Then we could build a
fence on the LA, OK, NM border.

I forgot the AK border. Maybe we can keep that open, but heavily
policed. No politicians, crooked businessmen, or beauty queens allowed
in. And the Dallas ****ing Cowboys can start their own damn league, but
they'll have to stop calling themselves America's Team.