just so i don't have to send each of you sorry *******s a christmas card,

Old December 15th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Wayne Harrison

Default just so i don't have to send each of you sorry *******s a christmas card,

MERRY CHRISTMAS, TO ALL!

from

yfitons
wayno

Old December 15th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Dave LaCourse

Merry Christmas, counselor, and may your New Year be prosperous and full of
love.

Louie

Old December 15th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Tim J.

Wayne Harrison wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS, TO ALL!

I'd swear I just received a greeting from you today:
---------------------------------
ATTN; my dear friend,

I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will
be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction. I know
you dont know me so I have to introduce myself to you. My name is
BARRISTER
WAYNO HARRISON, PERSONAL LAWYER TO MR.USMAN Abacha.
a second cousin to the late Nigerian Head of state Gen.Sani Abacha who
rule
between 1993 and 1998. For more reference to me I would love you to know
more about my client's uncle. Please view this site and read it contents
carefully;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/wor...000/741506.stm

During the 4th year of his rule, he gave my client a sum of US$50M to
boost
hisbusiness which he just opened in Ogba area of Lagos. Unfortunately,
the
complex which he was using as a ware-house got burnt by a very ragious
inferno. he decided to keep the money until the next year when he would
start importing new goods from a company in Germany which he had signed
earlier before the incident.

My client's uncle died the next year and everything blew up, the new
government
started probing the whole family members and freezed most of the family
accounts.
To cut the long story short, they have not detected the money which he
secured
in a Security/finance and courier company in Spain.

Please, I would need you to assist my client in retrieving the fund from
the company because if I want to retrieve it and they know my identity
they would definitely
freeze the money in their account. What you have to do is very simple.
you will claim the fund as a beneficiary from a contract which was
executed
by an uncle of yours and as next of kins you want the money be transffer
into your company's name/account as the money in question was deposit
under
a company's name.. All paper works would be put in place for you to
claim
the money for my client Mr.usman abacha.

The total amount involved is US$30.5M. 5% would be for
any expenses incured during the transaction, 25% would be for your
support,
while the remaining 70% remains my client's and family.so, sir if you're
willing to assit my client's family,as you can understand their
predicarment,what
we need is your ,TEL/FAX NUMBERS. BANK'S ACCOUNT WHERE THE FUNDS WILL BE
TRANSFFER,pls,sir this transaction is strictly confidential pls, as this
is the last hope of my client's family,you understand that swiss's
government
just released about $500m dollars to federal government of nigeria,so
sir
your assitance is highly needed pls. ASSIT THE FAMILY OF NEEDY.
kindly reply to my alternative email address. .

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON SIR/MADAM

Thanks.
yfitons,
BARRISTER WAYNO HARRISON.
---------------------------------
--
TL,
Tim

Old December 15th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Wayne Harrison

"Tim J." wrote

,what
we need is your ,TEL/FAX NUMBERS. BANK'S ACCOUNT WHERE THE FUNDS WILL BE
TRANSFFER,pls,sir this transaction is strictly confidential pls, as this
is the last hope of my client's family,you understand that swiss's
government
just released about $500m dollars to federal government of nigeria,so
sir
your assitance is highly needed pls. ASSIT THE FAMILY OF NEEDY.
kindly reply to my alternative email address. .

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON SIR/MADAM

Thanks.
yfitons,
BARRISTER WAYNO HARRISON.
---------------------------------
--
TL,
Tim
------------------------
http://css.sbcma.com/timj

****! that was supposed to have been sent to stanley, idaho...

yfitons
wayno (well, there's always louie...)

Old December 15th, 2004, 10:23 PM

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:10:26 -0500, "Wayne Harrison" wrote:

"Tim J." wrote

,what
we need is your ,TEL/FAX NUMBERS. BANK'S ACCOUNT WHERE THE FUNDS WILL BE
TRANSFFER,pls,sir this transaction is strictly confidential pls,

****! that was supposed to have been sent to stanley, idaho...

yfitons
wayno (well, there's always louie...)

I think the whole email system must be screwed up. I got a holiday email that
was apparently FOR you:

Subject: Holiday Greetings!! We have real V.I.A.G.R.A and C.I.A.LIS sof ttabs at
the L OW est possible prices!!

As I don't read other people's mail (at least other than professionally), I
naturally have no idea what the actual "greetings" were, but I did send them a
reply with your physical address and telephone number...HTH...

TC,

Old December 15th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Thomas Littleton

Happiest of Holidays to you, as well, counselor! Hope to be able to teach
you how to fish wet flies in proper fashion on Penn's this spring!
While at it, best wishes for this Holiday Season to all on ROFF!
Tom

Old December 16th, 2004, 01:35 AM
George Adams

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to you, counselor, and to
everyone on ROFF.

yfitprom

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of
youth that doth not grow stale with age."
---- J.W Muller