New Review Posted

Old October 27th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Dark Knight

Default New Review Posted

Morning Folks,

The online review source for fishing tackle - Tackle Tour
(www.tackletour.com) - has just posted a review of the Reel Pearl
Counter-Force In-Line Spinnerbait. I'd urge all to check it out. Not only
did the review turn out favourably, but Reel Pearl is a Canadian success
story!!! (Kinda "near & dear" to my heart...)

For further information, please e-mail , and tell them the
Dark Knight sent ya!

DK

Old October 27th, 2003, 10:23 PM
David H. Lipman

What a "crappie" web site !

Dave

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:01 PM
Dark Knight

Dave,

Which of the websites are you talking about???

And do your mean "crappie" in the nice way, or the O-my-god-I
can't-believe-someone-made-site-like-that way?

DK

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:45 PM
David H. Lipman

The site YOU promoted -- It sucks !

Dave

"Dark Knight" wrote in message
| Dave,
|
| Which of the websites are you talking about???
|
| And do your mean "crappie" in the nice way, or the O-my-god-I
| can't-believe-someone-made-site-like-that way?
|
| DK
|

| "David H. Lipman" wrote in message
| What a "crappie" web site !
|
| Dave
|
| "Dark Knight" wrote in message
| | Morning Folks,
| |
| | The online review source for fishing tackle - Tackle Tour
| | (www.tackletour.com) - has just posted a review of the Reel Pearl
| | Counter-Force In-Line Spinnerbait. I'd urge all to check it out. Not
| only
| | did the review turn out favourably, but Reel Pearl is a Canadian success
| | story!!! (Kinda "near & dear" to my heart...)
| |
| | For further information, please e-mail , and tell them
| the
| | Dark Knight sent ya!
| |
| | DK
| |
| |

Old October 28th, 2003, 11:31 PM

I kind of like the web site... And I am not

| | The online review source for fishing tackle - Tackle Tour
| | (www.tackletour.com) - has just posted a review of the Reel Pearl

And I am not Mr. Knight
Jody.

Old October 29th, 2003, 01:10 AM
David H. Lipman

YMMV !

To me it looks a like a marketing site. A place where manufacturers can get their POV on
hardware known. NOT a users POV.

The site is JUNK !

Dave

om...

Old October 29th, 2003, 03:27 AM
Dark Knight

OK

This is getting old Dave...

I'm not going to get drawn in to a debate on this, as my personal opinion is
well known - I am a fan of Tackle Tour. I was long before I started to work
in this industry, as they provide consistent, repeatable, verifiable testing
of product. (Something I can assure you is not as common as we'd all like.)
The editors have reviewed a number of products that I am involved with, and
sometimes they give really good reviews, and sometimes the reviews are OK,
and sometimes they are less than OK. My relationship with them has nothing
to do with the reviews they write.

For the record, I can assure you that Tackle Tour is for the users - NOT the
manufactures. I mean, think about it. How can it be for the manufactures
if they don't all stack up equally?

Unless you can suggest a review site or publication that has no marketing
bias whatsoever, I'd suggest that you let this one go. If you do, please
tell the rest of us - I for one would be dying to check it out.

DK

"David H. Lipman" wrote in message
YMMV !

To me it looks a like a marketing site. A place where manufacturers can

get their POV on
hardware known. NOT a users POV.

The site is JUNK !

Dave

om...

Old October 29th, 2003, 11:41 AM
David H. Lipman

DK:

I was NOT replying to you. I replied to "And I am not Mr. Knight...Jody." So if you think
it is getting old or not -- I don't care.

I gave my opinion of the site and I stick to it ! is a sh!tty site - period.

Don't bother replying -- consider this a DEAD THREAD.

Dave

"Dark Knight" wrote in message
| OK
|
| This is getting old Dave...
|
| I'm not going to get drawn in to a debate on this, as my personal opinion is
| well known - I am a fan of Tackle Tour. I was long before I started to work
| in this industry, as they provide consistent, repeatable, verifiable testing
| of product. (Something I can assure you is not as common as we'd all like.)
| The editors have reviewed a number of products that I am involved with, and
| sometimes they give really good reviews, and sometimes the reviews are OK,
| and sometimes they are less than OK. My relationship with them has nothing
| to do with the reviews they write.
|
| For the record, I can assure you that Tackle Tour is for the users - NOT the
| manufactures. I mean, think about it. How can it be for the manufactures
| if they don't all stack up equally?
|
| Unless you can suggest a review site or publication that has no marketing
| bias whatsoever, I'd suggest that you let this one go. If you do, please
| tell the rest of us - I for one would be dying to check it out.
|
| DK
|

| "David H. Lipman" wrote in message
| YMMV !
|
| To me it looks a like a marketing site. A place where manufacturers can
| get their POV on
| hardware known. NOT a users POV.
|
| The site is JUNK !
|
| Dave
|
| wrote in message
| om...
| | I kind of like the web site... And I am not
| |
| Pearl
| |
| | And I am not Mr. Knight
| | Jody.
| |
| |

Old October 29th, 2003, 01:42 PM
Bob La Londe

How about this one then?
www.YumaBassMan.com

The limited review page is strictly products I have used personally. I am
not sponsored currently by any manufacturer on my reviews page.

"David H. Lipman" wrote in message
DK:

I was NOT replying to you. I replied to "And I am not Mr. Knight...Jody."

So if you think
it is getting old or not -- I don't care.

I gave my opinion of the site and I stick to it ! is a sh!tty site -

period.

Don't bother replying -- consider this a DEAD THREAD.

Dave

"Dark Knight" wrote in message
| OK
|
| This is getting old Dave...
|
| I'm not going to get drawn in to a debate on this, as my personal

opinion is
| well known - I am a fan of Tackle Tour. I was long before I started to

work
| in this industry, as they provide consistent, repeatable, verifiable

testing
| of product. (Something I can assure you is not as common as we'd all

like.)
| The editors have reviewed a number of products that I am involved with,

and
| sometimes they give really good reviews, and sometimes the reviews are

OK,
| and sometimes they are less than OK. My relationship with them has

nothing
| to do with the reviews they write.
|
| For the record, I can assure you that Tackle Tour is for the users - NOT

the
| manufactures. I mean, think about it. How can it be for the

manufactures
| if they don't all stack up equally?
|
| Unless you can suggest a review site or publication that has no

marketing
| bias whatsoever, I'd suggest that you let this one go. If you do,

please
| tell the rest of us - I for one would be dying to check it out.
|
| DK
|

| "David H. Lipman" wrote in message
| YMMV !
|
| To me it looks a like a marketing site. A place where manufacturers

can
| get their POV on
| hardware known. NOT a users POV.
|
| The site is JUNK !
|
| Dave
|
| wrote in message
| om...
| | I kind of like the web site... And I am not
| |
| Pearl
| |
| | And I am not Mr. Knight
| | Jody.
| |
| |

Old October 29th, 2003, 10:52 PM
David H. Lipman

Bob:

Hooooah - Much better !

A personal site with excellence. Your site doesn't wreak of vendor pushed products and it
is *well done* !

Thanx...
Dave