My Original

Old January 25th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Joshuall

Default My Original

Post vis a vis Charles n Rodney roomin together was just ... well... FUNNIN
guys !
Thought we could all kiss n make up grin. But then I did read the
subsequent posts and felt poorly that I'd opened the can o' worms again.

I've written two novels (both published) and have a patent on a medical
device that's currently under development. I know it's hard not to be
enthusiastic, maybe even overenthusiastic about something that takes so much
time, effort, energy and the pure risk of the "gamble" that exists when one
entertains such an adventure.

I've read Rodney's web pages and I'm sure he's proud of his efforts. I think
he could do and say some things better and maybe the rest of us could be a
little more forgiving of his perspective and even his sometimes less than
humble approach to the group. I'd bet he's not a bad guy at all.

I for one think an olive branch is worth more than the present continued
course. I do remember when we had that first Mid Tenn. Classic and there was
a guy fellow there who'd managed to **** off everyone in the group at least
800,00 times. Long and short of it, he communicated better in person than he
did online. Turned out to be not such a bad guy and all had a great time...
we all had a pretty good chuckle.

New Year . . . New day. . . maybe time to turn a cheek and a new leaf...
Just my humble opinion.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old January 25th, 2005, 11:51 PM
NH

"Joshuall" wrote in message
[...]

Nate came out of Lurking Status and said:

AMEN TO THAT!

Back to L.S. again...

Old January 26th, 2005, 01:31 AM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

Group Hug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding Josh, I think that was well put.

Old January 26th, 2005, 01:31 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

Indeed well put. Is the olive branch good enough for beating over
someones head? :}

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:31:33 -0500, "Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)"
sent into the ether:

"Joshuall" wrote in message
[...]

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
Old January 26th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Joshuall

yes.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old January 27th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Joshuall

lol lol what was his name Dave ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old January 28th, 2005, 04:00 AM
David Norton

We all remember Bob Redding, me only to well!

--
David Norton