a suggestion

Old July 19th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Steve & Chris Clark

Default a suggestion (long)

.....and too bad about J Buck? I kinda liked him around ;-(
--
Stony

"go-bassn" wrote in message
14 or 15? lol! I have more intelligent conversations with my 4 year

old...
To talk seriously about this is a joke fellas, and just what he-she-it

wants
you to do. He gets off on this stuff. You guys are being played like a
bass fishing video game.

Warren

---

Old July 19th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Steve & Chris Clark

......collateral damage?
--

"go-bassn" wrote in message
I'm still in mourning Steve...

Warren

---

Old July 19th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Steve & Chris Clark

......collateral damage?
--

"go-bassn" wrote in message
I'm still in mourning Steve...

Warren

---

Old July 19th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Steve & Chris Clark

......collateral damage?
--

"go-bassn" wrote in message
I'm still in mourning Steve...

Warren

---

Old July 20th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Andrew Kidd

Wow... I've already spent way more time on this then I wanted to, but since
my sensibility is being questioned, I can't resist at least a few more
moments to answer to some of your ass-umptions.

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
om...
Andrew is truly a good webmaster, but I pray he is never the sole witness

a crime where I am the victim! I can hear him speaking to the police now:

Thank you... And trust me, you would want me as the sole witness, because
I'm not afraid to say exactly what I SAW, with my own two eyes.

"Yes, officer, I think I did see the accused shove his sword into Mr.
Rickard's heart, twist it in a circle and pound it even deeper with that
hammer.

Had he attacked you, I would have come to your aid.

But then again, I may have had too many Twinkees for breakfast and
the excess sugar may have blurred my judgement.

Nope, never had that reaction from twinkies. Now tequila, that's a
different story....

Furthermore, the accused may
have been deprived of free video games as a child, so his apparent
transgressions are therefore our fault, not his.

They don't make fathers a whole lot nastier then mine was, but it's not his
fault I won't be a witness to a crime I didn't see. Or maybe it is...
Hmmm.... He was quite capable of knee-jerk reactions though. Heck, that
was his speciality...

The accused did it, but I
don't have the balls to be judgemental and take a logical stand on the
obvious.

I took a stand. I killfiled him, then stuck with it. I take it that must
be wrong, if it doesn't match your stand? BTW, how would you have any idea
what size my balls are? You don't even know me... Ohh, and sill I would
have come to your aid.

Therefore, I obviously believe that Mr. Rickard, the victim, the
honest member of society, should be the one punished for the crime.
Just kill the son-of-a bitch so we can move on!"

How could you be punished for the crime if you were dead? Looks like he
already punished you, and I was only in time to save him from additionally
mutilating your body, and possibly making a nice suit out of you...

This whole thing is ridiculous!

Yes, it is...

I just hope that I'm not accused of something by a seemingly nice guy,
who then has his buddies (or cronies) stand by and say, "Yeah, I saw it
too", without ever actually seeing a thing, relying only...and I do mean
only, on the evidence alleged by the seemingly nice guy... Well, this kind
of thing has actually happened to me, so maybe I'm a little sensitive. Of
course, all I got was a little ole paddling at school. Yet I still believe
in corporal punishment in our schools. Isn't that odd?

If anything has been proven with this thread, it's the fact that being
stupid does not prevent one from posting on this group.

I tell you what Bob. In the interest of fair play (that you seem to
hold in such disgust), if you can provide me ONE single thread that this
person has *started* that was any further off topic then any other regular
poster has offered up, I will publicly admit you are right. One....that's
all it takes. You can start your search he http://groups.google.com/.

Just one...and I can't be able to find another just like it by a frequent
poster...

My last words on the subject (unless my offer is accepted). I promise!
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old July 20th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Bob Rickard

Andrew, we both wasted far too much time here. Besides, I respect you far
you too much to have ever questioned your opinion publicly, even though I
totally disagree with it. As to your challenge to prove my assertions about
the troll being a troll, I feel no need to prove anything to anyone. The
troll is a troll, and anyone who doesn't see that already will never be able
to see that. This is no different than trying to convince a die-hard lefty
that electing Hanoi John as our President would seriously endanger the very
existence of our country. The obvious should be obvious to any thinking
person. If not, it can never be made so.

Bob Rickard

Old July 21st, 2004, 11:16 AM
AJH

Default a suggestion

But then a few of us get very annoyed any time Al is mentioned. grin