Immigration Is Slitting Our Wrists

Old March 4th, 2005, 01:52 AM

Default Immigration Is Slitting Our Wrists

Graphic Queen wrote:
SUICIDE: AMERICAN STYLE
Immigration Is Slitting Our Wrists

My dad was a Federal Parole and Probation officer in El Paso, Texas,
30 years ago. Because he dealt with Federal cases, it was his
responsibility to handle illegal immigrants. I was only about 8 years
old when I overheard him saying that 10,000 Mexicans a day crossed

the
border between America and Mexico. Of course, they didn't all stay...
much of it was just daily traffic back and forth.

But many of them did stay, and I knew why. We would often go into
Juarez for fun--gorgeous pottery, inexpensive trinkets, another world
to peruse and study. I grew to despise those trips, however, because

couldn't bear the suffering I saw. Old people, children, crippled
lying on the sidewalks begging for change, half-starved creatures
barely resembling human beings, stripped of clothing, flesh, and
dignity. Children sleeping under blankets on dusty sidewalks, an old
woman with no legs or teeth, smiling sweetly at the offer of a
quarter--such images plague me to this day, and eventually caused me
to abandon our regular trips. I had taken to changing the money my
parents would give me for the trip into quarters, and giving it to
those who lined the sidewalks. It was never enough, and my
helplessness in the face of such overwhelming need left me
disheartened. I mentioned this to my dad one day, and to my utter
surprise, this man--whose job it was to stop illegal
immigration--looked at me and said, "It breaks my heart too. If I
lived there under those conditions, I would do anything, break any

law
to get my family to America."

This display of understanding touched me then, and still does. But my
father would also caution that America could simply not take in the
entire world, and that those who obeyed the laws could not and should
not be made to pay for those who broke them. He taught me what

illegal
immigration was costing this nation, and what it would end up costing
me and my children someday if it was allowed to go on, unchecked,
unfettered, unregulated. The picture he painted was even more
repugnant than the streets of Juarez, and I knew then and there that
illegal immigration was wrong--evil, in fact, because it would

destroy
the life of the land it was seeking.

Let's face it, our borders are swiss cheese. Our futile attempts to
pretend we're doing something about it are pointless. We need a new
form of attack--offense, not defense. But the attack needs to be full
force--that is, we need to watch the airports too, because America's
greatest threat is coming from within these everyday locations in our
heartland.

Illegal Mexican immigrants have caused our taxes to get out of
control, this is for sure. But let's analyze them as opposed to some
others I will mention in a minute. Those who come to America from
Mexico come here not to destroy us, but to better themselves. These
aren't people being embedded into America to bring her down from the
inside, but those who see our beauty, and want to be part of it. They
come here and work hard for a piece of the American dream, and the
warrior in me can't help but respect that.

But now for the rest of the story...

Recently I was approached by a man who sent me something far more
alarming. People, there are groups of Middle Eastern men in this
country who are determined to bring us down, alright, but not by
toppling buildings. These men are members of groups of organized
criminals, and they are running companies in this country--companies
that are not just defrauding customers, but are making millions of
dollars for men who aren't citizens, and who are using the funds to
support terrorism and destroy our land and those of our allies.

I have hard evidence: names, places, Social Security numbers, bank
accounts, addresses, phone numbers, etc., all sent to me by one man
who infiltrated one of their businesses. He has seen their arrogance,
their dismissal of "Stupid Americans" and our inability--or lack of
ambition--to stop them from their entrenched havoc and menace. These
people refuse to claim the true dollars involved, leaving the rest of
us to pick up the tax slack. They believe that anything they can do

in
business, in the courts, in the community to divide and conquer is

the
right thing to do.

My "mole" friend has done all of this, on his own, at great personal
risk, for one reason and one reason only: he loves this land, and
loathes those who would destroy it. He has seen their wretchedness
first hand, lived within a large nest of the monsters, and documented
how wide-spread they are... all across the nation. These aren't

people
desperate for a better way of life, working at any job, anywhere,

just
to have enough to eat, nor are they angry young militants taking
flying lessons. No, these are young men in Mercedes and expensive
clothes, who take our money and laugh at our gullibility. They plan
this carefully, recruiting illegals in the Middle East and exploiting
"dual nationals" with hellish contemplation, and choose warily those
they can use to abuse us here in America. Companies range from "Home
improvement", "Moving" (very notorious), "Real Estate", "Air
Conditioning", "Toys", "Cosmetics", various Kiosks in major shopping
malls across the United States. If caught, they close up shop, go

back
to the Middle East, and in a few months open up the same business
under a different name. Their actions are deliberate, their motive is
evil, and their success is horrifying. Their works include marriage
scams and workers who don't dare squeal for fear of being deported.

It
is madness, it is mind-boggling, and it is happening.

It is obvious that our government agencies have failed miserably.

This
fact is what motivated my "mole" to do this on his own--that
magnificent American method of finding a way to accomplish something,
and if you can't find it, then by God, you forge it. People are
allowed to fly into our airports and simply disappear from the radar,
only to torment and eat away at the fabric of America, and to get

rich
while doing it. Riches which, by the way, go to support terrorism's
more obvious face of violence. Someone has to stop this.

So I'm taking up the standard of my "mole," and I'm going to do this
myself. I call upon all of you who say "Enough" to join me. I am
rallying those who will help me put together a documentary, articles,
and a book about this shadowy enemy in our midst. Everything is

ready,
in hard format, even those on the inside who will be interviewed.
People, these are not men who love America so much they'll do

anything
to be a part of it, who work away their youth and health to make a
better life for their families. No, this is the vile face of the
enemy, and he's already here. Our worst "border" is the airport,

where
these men arrive from first class, and marvel at the "Stupid
Americans" while they plan, execute, and evade. This is real, it is
deadly, and it is now. Join me, fellow Americans... if we fail this,
there is no future.

I think my dad would have approved.

Learn more.

http://www.fairus.org/ Federated Americans

http://www.projectusa.org/

Jay

Keep the faith, bros, and in all things courage.

http://www.warchick.com/

Old March 4th, 2005, 02:28 PM
David Rheault

"Tom McDonald" wrote in message

Ummm, no; we're still not interested in your tired Nazi ****.

I suspect we won't be interested in the near future, either.
Perhaps you could check back in, say, 50 years. Maybe by then
some of us will have lost enough brain cells to imagine you
might have something to say.

But my
father would also caution that America could simply not take in the
entire world,

"Possibly, by a ruthless disregard of all other living things and the
sacrifice of most natural beauty, the earth could support several times its
present skyrocketing population; although I doubt not that in such crowded
communities, in an environment poisoned by the pesticides that seem
indispensable to agriculture on the scale necessary to support teeming
millions, people would be subject to even more disorders of many kinds than
they are today. But what sensitive man would care to live in a world so
crowded that he could hardly move without bumping into his neighbors, in
which every activity would be minutely regulated by government--in a world
whose pristine beauty is preserved only in the writings of old authors and
perhaps some dusty museum specimens, like the glory that was Greece and the
grandeur that was Rome?

We should consider the possibility that throughout its entire existance,
this planet can support only a certain total of human beings, so that the
greater the number of the people who crowd it today, draining its resources,
the fewer it will be able to support in future ages; just as, if a man has
only a certain sum of money and no possibility of acquiring more, the more
he spends today, the less he will be able to spend in the future. Every
generous man cherishes the hope that future generations will be better and
happier than the present one, which includes so many pitiful specimens of
humanity living miserably. Would it not be preferable to keep the population
low now, so that superior men may become more numerous in future ages?
Likewise, the fewer people we have to deal with, the sooner we should be
able to solve the many pressing problems that confront humanity. A chief
difficulty is that cities and nations have grown so huge that their problems
defy our little minds and our limited resources." ---Alexander Skutch

Old March 4th, 2005, 02:55 PM
David H. Lipman

"David Rheault" wrote in message

Off Topic Crap snipped

Please don't reply to Jay (Paul) or other Trolls with realistic data. The OP is a rascist
Troll, the worst kind.

Old March 4th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Thomas Bloomer, CF

[...]

"Soylent Green Is People" --- Charlton Heston

Old March 4th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Linda Harms

In article ps.com,
"Thomas Bloomer, CF" bloomer AT snip.net says...

"Soylent Green Is People" --- Charlton Heston

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."

-- Auntie Mame

--
************************************
Linda Harms

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Macbeth, Act 5 Scene 5
Old March 4th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Jerry Avins

Linda Harms wrote:
In article ps.com,
"Thomas Bloomer, CF" bloomer AT snip.net says...

"Soylent Green Is People" --- Charlton Heston

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."

-- Auntie Mame

The time to splurge is when the barrel is full, and when it is
nearly empty. from Hesiod; "Works and Days"

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ