Casting Tuition in South West

Old November 13th, 2005, 08:52 PM
dwdw1

Default Casting Tuition in South West

hi cAN ANYINE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND SOME GOOD CASTING TUITION IN THE
SOUTH WEST BRISTOL CHANNEL AREA?
CHEERS
DW

Old November 14th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Cliff

No but I can tell you where the cap lock is ;-)
"dwdw1" wrote in message
ups.com...
hi cAN ANYINE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND SOME GOOD CASTING TUITION IN THE
SOUTH WEST BRISTOL CHANNEL AREA?
CHEERS
DW

It has removed 248 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Old November 15th, 2005, 08:52 AM
dwdw1

Thanks that's really helpful. I can see why you read the mails on a
fishing forum.

Old November 15th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Steve Walker

In message . com, dwdw1
writes
hi cAN ANYINE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND SOME GOOD CASTING TUITION IN THE
SOUTH WEST BRISTOL CHANNEL AREA?
CHEERS

Try contacting Sea Angler magazine, they maintain a register of
instructors.

--
Steve Walker
Old November 16th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Handy Andy

I have know Cliff for many years - he is right !! Netiquet is that capital
letters / upper case = shouting - and is therefore frownd upon if not used
in that way ..............

so say you're sorry ................

please ...................

tight lines ............ and ............ a little more searching and you
will find the names of those who may help you cast better
.......................... if you stop shouting at people who don't deserve
shouting at .........

night night .......

PS - if you know one tenth of what Cliff knows anbout sea fishing you
would be a very fortunate man ................

Old November 16th, 2005, 01:02 AM
Handy Andy

just got back from LW at 5bargate + HW at boating lake .......... a few
little n's .. but a reasonable supply of blacks n blows for later ...
waves + wind = give up early and get burger on way home .......

sea yerz later . regards to Pat
Don
Old November 16th, 2005, 09:29 AM
dwdw1

What a load of drivel! Netiquet my arse! Capitals equate to shouting?
only to some precious soul too timid to hold a conversation with a real
person. What a world we live in where we endow human characteristics to
the inanimate word.
If I knew one tenth of what Cliff knows then I'd know less one than
half of what one quarter of two thirds of the population of Tooting say
that the other third should know. Anyway, as Donald Rumsveldt said.
It's what I don't know that I don't know that worries me, I'm OK with
what I know that I don't know.
cheers, and thanks for contributing,
DW

Old November 16th, 2005, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea

So - are you the 'famous' David Williams then ? Your 'trail' on the
internet is very revealing old son !!!

cheers, and thanks for contributing,
DW

I just love condesending thickos !! I think !!

There is a website specifically on PENN REELS and how to look after them -
with its own question board answered by the person responsible for the
design of the Penn 525 Mag reel ----------
If you are that smart - you would have found it and used it -
and not spent your time winding up very nice people who use this board !!

Please go teach others to suck eggs - most people here are very helpful !!
not obvious TROLLS like YOU !!!

GO THE MESSAGE YET ????????????????????????

Old November 16th, 2005, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea

Hiya Don hows it goin,thinkin of getting an early start to get the early
low
water for bait,fish it up then do it all over again in the evening,take
the
stove though,a brew is essential in this weather. Was into Bass last week
mixed up with the Codling & Whiting looks like being a good season .Take
it
easy mate.
"Handy Andy" wrote in message
news
just got back from LW at 5bargate + HW at boating lake .......... a few
little n's .. but a reasonable supply of blacks n blows for later ...
waves + wind = give up early and get burger on way home .......

sea yerz later . regards to Pat
Don

It has removed 250 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Old November 16th, 2005, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea

Jesus Ive got a head ache just reading that,anyway whats your problem
********,if you read a few more posts instead of just popping up ,asking for
advice,then getting gobby,you would see that my answer was far from unusual
on here, as for being timid,I dont fu**in think so,when you are stood on a
beach with people all around you pulling in fish from distance & you are
getting nowt from 30 feet its probably because no one wants to show you how
to cast cos your attitude stinks.
If you want to start again then there are a few places I could tell you to
try but thats up to you.
oups.com...