St. Joesph River

Old September 29th, 2004, 02:30 AM
big fish 2003

Default St. Joesph River

anyone here fish the the st. joe river in south bend, ind or mishawaka,
I have a tournament comming up on maggies. I need to know where and what
to use.

Old September 29th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Brad Coovert

anyone here fish the the st. joe river in south bend, ind or mishawaka,
I have a tournament comming up on maggies. I need to know where and what
to use.

Our club was just on the St. Joe this past weekend. I missed the tourney, but
I talked to a few of them and the water was super, super clear. It was easy to
spot fish, hard to get them to bite. 18 fish were weighed in, most came on
various plastics.

Brad Coovert
2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com

Old September 29th, 2004, 10:53 PM
big fish 2003

was that on six span, maggies, memorial or other?

Old September 30th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Brad Coovert

Sorry, that was out of Six Span.