Feathers

Old July 26th, 2011, 07:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default Feathers

On 2011-07-25 10:43:51 -0400, Frank Reid � 2010 said:

On Jul 25, 7:52Â*am, Tom Littleton wrote:
On 7/24/2011 8:58 AM, ezflyfishin' wrote:

Tom, Sell the saddle stuff on eBay

ok.....well,maybe.

keep the necks

more than likely, I will

learn to nymph

enough out of you, young man!! Hell, I've watched LaCourse nymphing, and
it seems to involve full-body immersion. Somehow, Makela avoids the same.

buy a boat!!!!

that IS on the agenda.

Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*

Â* Â* Â* Â*Tom

Okay, these ladies are paying $35 for ONE feather. ONE! And they
REALLY want the cheap, dyed stuff. I had some 5-6 dollar pink, blue,
purple hackle that I charged 4 dollars a feather for and they were
fighting over it.
4 or 5 bucks for under 8", 6-7 for over 8". Three beauty shops and
you'll have a brand new T&T.
Frank Reid
(tell them cash and get all the stylists together for 1 hour before
they open. They'll jump at it).

There was a young attractive woman on the plane from Montreal to Boston
yesterday. She had two long neck hackles (green grizzly) tied into her
hair. It was unusual, but I liked the look. I asked her how they
connected them to her hair and she said they use a very small bead-like
"thingy" that they crush with the hair and feather inside. I have a
few necks and saddles, plus some separate died yellow neck hackles.
Don't think I will sell 'em.