ping ping ATTN ping ping

Old September 10th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Default ping ping ATTN ping ping

Good grief, doesn't ANYBODY in North Cackalacky know how to
use email fer chrissakes ? ;-)

Check out this email from one of my on campus leftie groups:

The Women's Booking Collective Presents:

Boyskout (all girl dyke indie-electronic SanFran band)
with the local Opportunists
This Thursday: Sept 16 @ 9:00 PM
at Caffe Paradiso (corner of Nevada and Lincoln)
all ages, $6.00 ROCK!

THE KING COBRA (ex members of the Need), with WEATHER
(ex-Milemarker), ANGIE HEATON, PLACENTA GARDEN, Beth
the Puppeteer, Radical Cheerleaders, MISSUS!!!
All on Sunday Sept 26: 8:00 PM $6.00
Caffe Paradiso, all ages, FUN!!!

Support queer musicians!

For more info email ...

Quite the lineup. If only Caffe Paradiso served alcohol. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 11th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Tim J.

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Good grief, doesn't ANYBODY in North Cackalacky know how to
use email fer chrissakes ? ;-)

Yup - it's spinning out of control. I hear email has become passé,
telephones are out of vogue, and faxing after Labor Day is sooooooooo
droll. Usenet is the personal communication future of N. Carloina - the
high tech mecca of the south. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Old September 11th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Frank Reid

Usenet is the personal communication future of N. Carloina - the
high tech mecca of the south. ;-)

They're giving up the can and string? Say it ain't so!

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old September 11th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Frank Reid" moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote in message
Usenet is the personal communication future of N. Carloina - the
high tech mecca of the south. ;-)

They're giving up the can and string? Say it ain't so!

No!, but we are havin' to lay new lines, as most were washed away in the recent
floods.

Mark --thankfully, Bellsouth is upgradin' our strings to braided nylon which can
carry multiple party lines!--

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old September 12th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Wolfgang

"Frank Reid" moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote in message
Usenet is the personal communication future of N. Carloina - the
high tech mecca of the south. ;-)

They're giving up the can and string? Say it ain't so!

String got wet......reception sucks.

Wolfgang