Passion of the Kenny

Old June 20th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Mark H. Bowen

Default Passion of the Kenny

Search Result 4
From: Ken Fortenberry )
Subject: N.C. Mountain fishing/*
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: 2000-10-29 19:02:05 PST

rw wrote:

Indian Joe wrote:

Steve

IJ,

I'll bet you're the sort of person who will use the word "squaw" without
a "nevermind" or a "by your leave" from Ken Fortenberry.

You have two daughters, right ? A nice piece of 14 year old pussy, and a
sweet little 8 year old ****, as I recall. Thank your lucky stars and the
accident of your skin color that you and the whore you married are not at
all concerned with the effects of subtle and pervasive racism.

**** you, Steve, and the horse you rode in on.

--
Ken Fortenberry

----

Old June 20th, 2004, 10:26 PM
riverman

Search Result 4
From: Ken Fortenberry )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: 2000-10-29 19:02:05 PST

rw wrote:

Indian Joe wrote:

Steve

IJ,

I'll bet you're the sort of person who will use the word "squaw" without
a "nevermind" or a "by your leave" from Ken Fortenberry.

You have two daughters, right ? A nice piece of 14 year old pussy, and a
sweet little 8 year old ****, as I recall. Thank your lucky stars and the
accident of your skin color that you and the whore you married are not at
all concerned with the effects of subtle and pervasive racism.

**** you, Steve, and the horse you rode in on.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Why drag this cobweb post up here, and now, and out of context? Supremely
distasteful as it was (and is), it fit into a larger discussion at the time,
and was intended to be a shock post and not a real emotion, and rw took it
in stride at the time. This is just tossing gas onto a fire for the fun of
watching the flames.

--riverman

Old June 20th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Mark H. Bowen

Just a fair and balance representation of Kenny's civility.

I figure, if he can claim with impunty that I have threatened his life, I
owe him this at the very least.

And as I don't believe that you were here at the time (could be wrong
though), rw took it like it was presented, thbomr.

Mark --cyber pyro--

From: Ken Fortenberry )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Old June 20th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Wolfgang

From: Ken Fortenberry )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: 2000-10-29 19:02:05 PST

rw wrote:

Indian Joe wrote:

[...]

Well, since we're replying to posts that might better have been left
alone......sort of providing a nice draft for a conflagration on which
someone had already poured gasoline, as it were......

Sometimes, context be damned. And if you really think that it was simply
intended to be a shock post, then you don't have much of a clue about
Fortenberry.

Oh, Kennie......what was it you were saying about removing any doubt?

Wolfgang
watch, ya'll, i GUARANTEE this is going to be fun!
oh, kennie......what was it you were saying about removing any doubt?

Old June 20th, 2004, 10:49 PM
bones

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:48:55 -0400, "Mark H. Bowen"

Search Result 4
From: Ken Fortenberry )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: 2000-10-29 19:02:05 PST

A real old pile of **** snipped...

Mark
What's the ****ing point? Four years ago, Get over it and move on
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com
Old June 20th, 2004, 10:54 PM
riverman

"Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
Just a fair and balance representation of Kenny's civility.

I figure, if he can claim with impunty that I have threatened his life, I
owe him this at the very least.

And as I don't believe that you were here at the time (could be wrong
though), rw took it like it was presented, thbomr.

Mark --cyber pyro--

Yeah, it was a couple years before me: I googled it. And yes, rw did take it
as it was presented, to which 40 responded with an appropriate backoff post.
To be sure, though, I didn't realize until just now that Kenny had such a
long history as an insurrectionist.

Wow, I just read through the entire 300 odd posts on the 'tying knots'
thread. WTF happened to roff while I was gone?? Seems like all the regulars
have thrown down gauntlets, chosen sides, and have started airing out their
grudges with each other. Big Dale said it best (I paraphrase): this is way
beyond 'just screwing with someone' and has crossed a line. Its just
shocking to see so MANY people who have decided to cross that line.

Wow. Get the **** out and fish, everyone!!!

--riverman
(who, for the record, has no grudge with anyone on roff.)

Old June 20th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Mark H. Bowen

"riverman" wrote in message

"Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
Just a fair and balance representation of Kenny's civility.

I figure, if he can claim with impunty that I have threatened his life,

owe him this at the very least.

And as I don't believe that you were here at the time (could be wrong
though), rw took it like it was presented, thbomr.

Mark --cyber pyro--

Yeah, it was a couple years before me: I googled it. And yes, rw did take

it
as it was presented, to which 40 responded with an appropriate backoff

post.
To be sure, though, I didn't realize until just now that Kenny had such a
long history as an insurrectionist.

You misspelled "insecure center-of-attentionist!"

Wow, I just read through the entire 300 odd posts on the 'tying knots'
thread. WTF happened to roff while I was gone?? Seems like all the

regulars
have thrown down gauntlets, chosen sides, and have started airing out

their
grudges with each other. Big Dale said it best (I paraphrase): this is way
beyond 'just screwing with someone' and has crossed a line. Its just
shocking to see so MANY people who have decided to cross that line.

**** happens?

Wow. Get the **** out and fish, everyone!!!

I fished most of the day yesterday with Drew and a friend of his, Danny. We
camped in the Wilson Creek watershed area. Caught so nice fish, drank a few
beers, talked a bit, and generally had an excellent time with a couple of NC
crackers. Walt, Zack, and Chris came by the camp site around 6ish after
havin' combat fished a couple of streams.

Old June 20th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Mark H. Bowen

I would, but what would that accomplish?

Mark
"bones" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:48:55 -0400, "Mark H. Bowen"

Search Result 4
From: Ken Fortenberry )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: 2000-10-29 19:02:05 PST

Old June 20th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Wolfgang

"bones" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:48:55 -0400, "Mark H. Bowen"

Search Result 4
From: Ken Fortenberry )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: 2000-10-29 19:02:05 PST

A real old pile of **** snipped...

Mark
What's the ****ing point? Four years ago, Get over it and move on
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com

1066--938 years ago.
1492--512 years ago
1776--228 years ago
1865--139 years ago
1945--59 years ago
1953--51 years ago
1975--29 years ago
9-11-2001--~2.53425 years ago

Davie?.....Wayne?.....Ste?.....

Wolfgang

Old June 21st, 2004, 12:58 AM
bones

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 17:33:31 -0500, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

"bones" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:48:55 -0400, "Mark H. Bowen"

Search Result 4
From: Ken Fortenberry )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: 2000-10-29 19:02:05 PST

A real old pile of **** snipped...

Mark
What's the ****ing point? Four years ago, Get over it and move on
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com

1066--938 years ago.
1492--512 years ago
1776--228 years ago
1865--139 years ago
1945--59 years ago
1953--51 years ago
1975--29 years ago
9-11-2001--~2.53425 years ago

Davie?.....Wayne?.....Ste?.....

Wolfgang

And yet, your still soooooo 15 mintues ago wolfie.
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com