Don't **** Yourselves...

Old December 9th, 2006, 08:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
WARREN WOLK

Default Don't **** Yourselves...

Old December 9th, 2006, 10:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
johnval1

"WARREN WOLK" wrote in message
newsMEeh.779$Li6.331@trndny03...

Warren, that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Thanks a
bunch.

Old December 10th, 2006, 04:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Doug

Here's another good one for you guys! I always enjoy the Bill Dance
Bloopers too, funny stuff!!

Thanks Warren

http://media.putfile.com/Bassmaster-bling

Doug

Old December 11th, 2006, 03:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

WARREN WOLK wrote:

Good one Warren!!!

By, the way how the heck are ya? Doing any winter fishing?

-Justin

Old December 11th, 2006, 05:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
WARREN WOLK

Hi Justin, HOPE YOu're well pal. Yea, been beatin up the river bass on the
Big D the past few weeks, but I'm only fishin the fair weather days. Might
get out Thursday if the weather coops.

WW

if the wrote in message
ps.com...

Old December 12th, 2006, 02:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

WARREN WOLK wrote:
Hi Justin, HOPE YOu're well pal. Yea, been beatin up the river bass on the
Big D the past few weeks, but I'm only fishin the fair weather days. Might
get out Thursday if the weather coops.

WW

if the wrote in message
ps.com...

WARREN WOLK wrote:

Good one Warren!!!

By, the way how the heck are ya? Doing any winter fishing?

-Justin

Glad to hear from ya buddy! I'm doing ok I guess. Not may favorite time
of year. Doing a little winter fishing myself. Not done to well yet.
Tring to learn the Float-n-Fly better and hope to do well with it at
Dale this weekend. The water temps are in the 50's or below, now
starting to get right for it. From what I'm hearing the smallies are
starting to hit well now down there. If ya haven't tried Float-n-Fly ya
should give it a try.

Old December 21st, 2006, 03:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joshuall

Very funny Warren. I've never been a big fan of Bill's T.V. show, but he
sure seems like a stand up guy and I've always loved his blooper shows. Only
time I ever saw my ex wife laugh (well except on our honeymoon) was watching
Bill's tv bloopers lol lol.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old December 21st, 2006, 03:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joshuall

LOL LOL Doug Who the heck is that guy ? What a hoot ! I'm still laughing
lol lol

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old December 22nd, 2006, 12:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Doug

Josh, I have no idea, I seen that video about a year ago, and that was the
1st I've ever heard or seen him. Ever since, it's been a classic, to me
anyway.... Hilarious stuff though! He's there with some big names, so I
know he's "somebody". His actual name is Chigger Brumbalow, not sure of the
spelling for sure, that last that is.

Glad you enjoyed it though!!

Merry Xmas Josh, to you and yours,

Doug