Penns

Old May 26th, 2006, 03:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Penns

According to the Feathered Hook website
http://www.thefeatheredhook.com/ the green drakes are at Cherry Run,
the sulphurs are going gangbusters and the march brown spinner falls
are at their peak. Damn!!! I hope someone is catching something.
Frank Reid

Old May 26th, 2006, 09:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
oups.com...
According to the Feathered Hook website
http://www.thefeatheredhook.com/ the green drakes are at Cherry Run,
the sulphurs are going gangbusters and the march brown spinner falls
are at their peak. Damn!!! I hope someone is catching something.
Frank Reid

what, us catch fish?....nahhhh! It couldn't have possibly happened. After I
rest up a bit I will elaborate. For the moment, let's just say that Jonas
has his reports pretty much right.
Tom

Old May 26th, 2006, 09:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On 5/26/06 4:38 PM, in article 6HJdg.42$ho6.4@trnddc07, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
oups.com...
According to the Feathered Hook website
http://www.thefeatheredhook.com/ the green drakes are at Cherry Run,
the sulphurs are going gangbusters and the march brown spinner falls
are at their peak. Damn!!! I hope someone is catching something.
Frank Reid

what, us catch fish?....nahhhh! It couldn't have possibly happened. After I
rest up a bit I will elaborate. For the moment, let's just say that Jonas
has his reports pretty much right.

Sorry I couldn't make it over, Tom. I was hoping to catch up with you guys.
Looking forward to hearing the reports!

Bill

Old May 26th, 2006, 09:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"William Claspy" wrote in message

Sorry I couldn't make it over, Tom. I was hoping to catch up with you

guys.
Looking forward to hearing the reports!

Bill

Hey, Bill, props to you for one first. You were the first guy ever to send a
proxy. Hope that Mark is enjoying the fishing. He arrived at Camp last
night. Most everyone, except Gene promptly left this am(as they had
scheduled),
and I felt bad for him. The fishing should cheer him up considerably.
Tom

Old May 27th, 2006, 09:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message

"William Claspy" wrote in message

Sorry I couldn't make it over, Tom. I was hoping to catch up with you

guys.
Looking forward to hearing the reports!

Bill

Hey, Bill, props to you for one first. You were the first guy ever to send
proxy. Hope that Mark is enjoying the fishing. He arrived at Camp last
night. Most everyone, except Gene promptly left this am(as they had
scheduled),
and I felt bad for him. The fishing should cheer him up considerably.
Tom

Man, you must be living large, proxy and all!!

We were looking for you mid-week, so it was good to hear from Mark that we
hadn't just been missing you due to great fishing conditions, you just
bagged it...

Hope you make it next year, but does this now mean you have time for the
Western Clave?

Mike