Question on streamer swap

Old June 18th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Steve Sullivan

Default Question on streamer swap

Hi, I got my flies today, thanks Peter and all the tiers. My question
is the clouser pattern. The hook seemed to be glued to the end of that
bigt ol contraption, and it easily comes out. I am sure this is simply
a matter of user error, me not knowing how to correctly use the fly. It
is a clouser "emtpy creel" streamer tied by chris fanning. Their is a
long tube, that has a clear part at the end. The end of this hook is in
this clear part, and their appears to be glue in it. The hook comes out
easily.
Old June 18th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Stan Gula

"Steve Sullivan" wrote in message
Hi, I got my flies today, thanks Peter and all the tiers. My question
is the clouser pattern. The hook seemed to be glued to the end of that
bigt ol contraption, and it easily comes out. I am sure this is simply
a matter of user error, me not knowing how to correctly use the fly. It
is a clouser "emtpy creel" streamer tied by chris fanning. Their is a
long tube, that has a clear part at the end. The end of this hook is in
this clear part, and their appears to be glue in it. The hook comes out
easily.

It's a tube fly. You run your tippet through the tube and tie on the hook.
Push the hook eye into the tube when you're done tying it on. When a fish
takes it, the fly and tube will slide up the leader out of the way.

--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

Old June 18th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Svend Tang-Petersen

Just a note for Peter: my box arrived yesterday. Thanks for doing the hard
work.

Old June 19th, 2004, 12:57 AM
Peter Charles

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:12:01 -0700, Svend Tang-Petersen
wrote:

Just a note for Peter: my box arrived yesterday. Thanks for doing the hard
work.

I'm just happy that they're finally starting to arrive.

Thanks to all who participated.

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html