FS New Icom VHF Radio

Old February 5th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Garry Beattie

Default FS New Icom VHF Radio

Hi Guys.

I have just worked a deal for our Ocean Spirit readers for a super cheap
price on Icom VHF radio's and, as per usual, I am happy to pass this on to
you guys as well. (subscribers or not.)

The deal is for Brand New Icom VHF Radio, model IC-M45 VHF.

I have one of these in my own boat and they are brilliant with lots of extra
features the standard VHF radio's do not have, such as water-resistant
design, 1w & 25w output, easy to read display, "Tag" scan system with dual &
tri watch, "Smart" microphone allowing for convenient channel & power
control, & low voltage indication.
They are very tiny too. 152 (W) x 67 (H) x 140 (D) mm. Great for mounting
into small places.

Icom are well known as the world leader in Commercial Marine and Aircraft
communications. Most commercial marine operators use them as do most of the
worlds aircraft manufacturers and airlines.

The usual retail for these is around $490:00, Whitworths sell them for
$429:00 (plus about $20 freight).

Our special price is $385:00 plus postage (around $12:00).

We only have a couple left at this price so it is strictly on a first in,
first served basis. If you are
interested then please email me at

Best regards

Garry Beattie
Ocean Spirit Trailer Sailer &
Small Yacht Cruising Emagazine
www.ocean-spirit.com

Old February 6th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Aloha

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

I shall go & buy one for about a third of that price, shall I..........

Fairdinkum!!!

u...

&

Old February 6th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Garry Beattie

"Aloha" wrote in message
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

I shall go & buy one for about a third of that price, shall I..........

Fairdinkum!!!

If you can get it, in Australia (legally) for a third of that price then
good luck to you.

I would love to know where you can get it from because I would like to buy a
heap of them too.

Garry