Wow ! My FatherInLaw fished this BASS in Bavaria ( Photo ) check out the size

Old March 9th, 2006, 09:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing

Default Wow ! My FatherInLaw fished this BASS in Bavaria ( Photo ) check out the size

Check out this Bass my Wife's Dad fished out of the Chiemsee Lake in
Bavaria. He can barely hold the Bass for the picture with his 76 years.
Wow.
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bass.html

Old March 10th, 2006, 02:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing

wrote in message
ups.com...
Check out this Bass my Wife's Dad fished out of the Chiemsee Lake in
Bavaria. He can barely hold the Bass for the picture with his 76 years.
Wow.
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bass.html

Yea, good thing he didn't catch a pike.

Old March 10th, 2006, 04:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing

wrote in message
ups.com...
Check out this Bass my Wife's Dad fished out of the Chiemsee Lake in
Bavaria. He can barely hold the Bass for the picture with his 76 years.
Wow.
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bass.html

Interesting looking bass.

Old March 11th, 2006, 03:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing

Looks like a hecht to me. Also the weight is probably actually in pfunds
which means the fish weighs 30.864708 pounds.
George in Las Vegas

Old March 12th, 2006, 04:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:12:30 -0500, "Pepperoni"
wrote:

You should count the fin-rays on that one. I suspect a bass/pike hybrid.

;-)

wrote in message
oups.com...
Check out this Bass my Wife's Dad fished out of the Chiemsee Lake in
Bavaria. He can barely hold the Bass for the picture with his 76 years.
Wow.
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bass.html

that murderer he should have released it.
Old March 18th, 2006, 03:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing

No, no... I've seen Bass that look like that. Buddy of mine brought a
couple looking like that after he left them on the stringer over the side
of the boat and then tried to make good time getting back to the dock.
Stretched them out so bad they came out almost 3' long.

Cliff

--
Fishing with Cliff
The New Fishing Show in Town

Our Yahoo group can be found here!

Old June 20th, 2011, 07:50 PM
macknnadam macknnadam is offline
Junior Member

I've apparent Bass that attending like that. Buddy of abundance brought a couple searching like that afterwards he larboard them on the axle over the side of the baiter and again approved to accomplish acceptable time accepting aback to the dock. Stretched them out so bad they came out about 3' long.