Vintage Lure Identoficatiuon

Old March 13th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Clancy

Default Vintage Lure Identoficatiuon

Hi Folks,

I have a number of old lures passed down from my Dad (recently deceased). I
am planning on displaying the lures along with some other memorabelia as a
salute to him and what he has taught me, as well as a reminder of the good
times we had in the boat, wading the river, and beating our way up brooks.

My question is, are there any web sites that specialize in lure
identification, or any books that might be available. I am not really
interested in their worth, for that is mainly sentimental, but I would love
to be able to identify and label the lures (some have no markings as to a
manufacturer or name).

Thanks in advance for replies and advice.

Clancy

Old March 13th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Clancy

"Clancy" wrote in message