OT It could be, it might be, it is !!!

Old April 20th, 2009, 01:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
notbob

Default OT It could be, it might be, it is !!!

On 2009-04-20, Fred wrote:

( no intent at ontinuing the flame --nb )
Just a political comment.

Understood. I actually went fishing today. No luck. I'll try again
tomorrow, not that it matters to this group.

nb
Old April 20th, 2009, 06:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Calif Bill

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
Like I said, you obviously travel in different circles. You have a
very low opinion of the American working class. The American working
folks I know are the most productive on earth. Give 'em a job and
they'll do it as well, or better, than any other workers on the planet.

Yeah, they don't work for $20 a week or let their 10 year olds work
a 60 hour week for eight bucks but they *are* suited for more than
burger flipping. Obama has the right idea; innovate and educate.

Seems to be a broad brush you paint the people with. If all were such
great workers, why do we have 5 generation welfare families? I worked
while going to university to pay my way. Why it took me twice as long.
But I also worked 70 hour weeks as an engineer and running a constuction
equipment leasing company at the same time. 5 days of engineering and
1.5 days a week of leasing company fixing. And paying employees. We
have highschool graduates flipping burgers that could not hold much more
than that as a job. They can not read well, math challenged. Hell lots
of college students seem to be pretty ignorant also these days. ...

Well, you were once a college student and you seem pretty ignorant.
Not much has changed, I guess.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Oh, words cut to the bone. Ignorant seems to be an apt description of most
of your postings here.