Warren at Oneida

Old October 4th, 2003, 03:38 AM
Charles B. Summers

Default Warren at Oneida

Getting closer! Too bad about the cut, but he's done a fine job like you
said. I know he's probably happy anyway, cause I heard he was missing his
wife and daughter.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"RichZ" wrote in message
Warren improved his standing, today, but not be quite enough to make the
cut. He moved up 20 places to 62nd, with 21-11 for 2 days.
He basically needed another pound and a half to make it to tomorrow.

All told, he put forth a darn good showing for a rookie on the circuit.

Looking good for tomorrow with 3 CT guys in the top 7.

98 limits caught on the pro side of the competition today.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old October 4th, 2003, 01:10 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"RichZ" wrote in message ...
Warren improved his standing, today, but not be quite enough to make the
cut. He moved up 20 places to 62nd, with 21-11 for 2 days.
He basically needed another pound and a half to make it to tomorrow.

All told, he put forth a darn good showing for a rookie on the circuit.

Darned right he did! I'm proud of our man Warren.
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Old October 4th, 2003, 02:27 PM
Craig

I believe Warren is on track for his first year. I wish him all the best on
cracking through the top 50 barrier.

--
Craig

Old October 5th, 2003, 01:23 AM
RichZ

FWIW, BASS Cancelled the last day at Oneida today.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old October 5th, 2003, 01:34 AM
Greg

"Craig" wrote in message
m...
I believe Warren is on track for his first year. I wish him all the best

on
cracking through the top 50 barrier.

--
Craig

And he did beat alot of good fishermen, under extremely bad conditions.

bet it feels good to by warm and dry and back home. :-)

---Greg---

Old October 5th, 2003, 03:34 AM
Bob Rickard

Warren: gettun' better every day!

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

Old October 5th, 2003, 04:48 AM
Nikolay

What Steve said. Great job, Warren! Keep it up, never surrender :-)
You're our hero!

Cheers,
Nikolay

Old October 5th, 2003, 06:43 AM
go-bassn

Good thing too, I had loaned my boat out to a buddy who made the cut. His
motor was one of the Day 1 casualties & he was in a pickle. I was kinda
nervous about doing it though...

Warren ;-)
--
http://www.fishingworld.com/MesaTackleSupply/
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com http://www.secretweaponlures.com

Old October 5th, 2003, 06:56 AM
Chief13amc

Glad to see you back in 1 piece!
Allen
911 Bass Anglers
Bucks County PA
Old October 6th, 2003, 01:35 AM
Brad Coovert

Good thing too, I had loaned my boat out to a buddy who made the cut. His
motor was one of the Day 1 casualties & he was in a pickle. I was kinda
nervous about doing it though...

Not only are you a great angler, but a great person also.

Way to go Warren!

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldb...ponsorPage.htm