You know the rules.

Old December 24th, 2004, 02:47 PM
BassDude

Default You know the rules.

Not quite.
New baits require new rods and reels. That why we have 8-10 rods pre rigged
for any situation. 1 rig for each: spinner bait, crankbait, Texas rig (Fluke
w/ 1/32 oz Florida weight -my favorite), Dropshot, Carolina rig, Jig, Wacky
worm, and at least one top water.

Wes White
South Houston Bass Club
http://shbc.thebassclub.com/

Tsk, tsk.

You know the rules. New reels require new rods.

As I tell my wife, the reel seat on that old rod has conformed to the shape
of
the reel foot of the reel that is now on it. The reel foot on the new reel
will not properly seat on that rod because it is shaped different and will
become loose and might fall off. Therefore, I will need a new rod for the
new
reel.

Brad Coovert
Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com
Esox Rods - Hand Made In The USA
"For The Toughest Fishing Around

Old December 30th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Brad Coovert

New baits require new rods and reels.

I do not have near enough money for that....

That why we have 8-10 rods pre rigged
for any situation.

8-10? I'd have to rety and switch baits too much with only 10 rods. ;-)