Where's Everyone From ?

Old October 28th, 2003, 03:22 AM
RichZ

Default Where's Everyone From ?

I suppose I should chime in here and say I'm from CT, although I do as much
of my fishing in Eastern NY and Western VT as I do in CT.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old October 28th, 2003, 10:21 AM
Fishboy

I live in Georgia but I'm from Buffalo NY. I'll give my vote to
Georgia, because you cant bass fish when there's 12 inches of ice on
the water, not very well anyways.
Old October 28th, 2003, 06:41 PM
John B. Parisi

Tilman,
Where in Switzerland ? I spent several months very close to Neuchatel. I
tried fishing a little in Lake Neuchatel but did not have any luck. I only
fished for a short period though.

I was lucky enough to spent a lot of time traveling around Switzerland. You
live in a very beautiful country. Cold but beautiful !

John

"Tilman Fliegel" wrote in message
Switzerland

Old October 28th, 2003, 09:48 PM
jdog

san bernardino CA

wrote:

Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that I
don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts. Wondering
if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.

Old October 29th, 2003, 12:55 AM
Donn Senn

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:37:12 -0500, "Josh"

Donn Senn
Mahomet, Illinois (near Champaign, IL)
Old October 29th, 2003, 01:21 AM
Tilman Fliegel

I live near Basel. But of course Switzerland is very small, so I know the
Lac de Neuchatel. Havn't really fished in it a lot though, just for perch,
by the docks.
It's not that cold really, except for the mountains of course. This summer
we had 35°C on several days, actually for almost three months!

Old October 30th, 2003, 04:26 AM
Guthooked

"Josh" wrote in message . Wondering
if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy.

Sorry I'm slow in responding but time's been tight lately. I'm in Cabot
Arkansas, it's about 20 miles northeast of Little Rock.

Larry

Old October 30th, 2003, 07:47 PM
Suthern Transplant

Hi all,

My name is Steve aka Suthrn Transplant

I reside in Illinois (another one) about 30 minutes from the arch in St.
Louis. I have fished all my life and am longing for my southern stompin
grounds...sigh. This NG is a breath of fresh air to me and is helping me to
adapt to the waters around here. I fish as much as possible when work allows
and if any of you come my way I would be glad to "hook up" n us plan a trip.

Suthrn Transplant
"I wish I was in Dixie"

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old November 10th, 2003, 06:12 AM
_

Kitchener Ontario Canada here! Cheers EH!
"Andrew Kidd" wrote in message

"Brad Coovert" wrote in message
Nashville, TN... but you already knew that!

Man, home of the evil Tennessee Titans. You a football fan Charles?

Ahh geez Brad, don't get him started... Especially after the way the

Colts
treated them first time they met this season... ;-)

--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old November 11th, 2003, 05:02 PM