Thanks to ROFB, from SWL

Old December 25th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Joe Haubenreich

Default Thanks to ROFB, from SWL

Merry Christmas from Bob, Charles, Joe, and all the folks at Secret Weapon
Lures. Maybe we can help make the waning days of this season a little
merrier, and brighten up your new year as well.

From the ranks of ROFB came our first field testers, prostaffers, and
customers. A number of you have promoted us with your fishing buddies and
your local tackle shop dealers, and we really appreciate it. To give
something back, we've sponsored several events ROFB Classics and host its
Web site as well. Now, we'd like to do something for individual members.

Through December 2, we're offering VIP pricing, normally for prostaffers
only, to ROFB members. To take us up on this offer, go to
http://secretweaponlures.com, and click the "ProStaff" button under "Login"
in the top menu.

User Name: rofb
Password: blackbass

Happy holidays.... and good fishing!

Bob Rickard (founder, Secret Weapon Lures)
Joe Haubenreich
Charles Summers

Old December 25th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Rodney

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 09:26:16 -0600, "Joe Haubenreich" rofbmail (at)
secretweaponlures (dot) com wrote:

Merry Christmas from Bob, Charles, Joe, and all the folks at Secret Weapon
Lures. Maybe we can help make the waning days of this season a little
merrier, and brighten up your new year as well.

From the ranks of ROFB came our first field testers, prostaffers, and
customers. A number of you have promoted us with your fishing buddies and
your local tackle shop dealers, and we really appreciate it. To give
something back, we've sponsored several events ROFB Classics and host its
Web site as well. Now, we'd like to do something for individual members.

Through December 2, we're offering VIP pricing, normally for prostaffers
only, to ROFB members. To take us up on this offer, go to
http://secretweaponlures.com, and click the "ProStaff" button under "Login"
in the top menu.

User Name: rofb
Password: blackbass

Happy holidays.... and good fishing!

Bob Rickard (founder, Secret Weapon Lures)
Joe Haubenreich
Charles Summers

And I get slammed,, yes this is a fair news group for sure

Old December 25th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Joe Haubenreich wrote:
Merry Christmas ...

Merry Christmas my lily-white ass, this is SPAM !!

You've got a lot of nerve SPAMming a newsgroup on
Christmas Day.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old December 25th, 2004, 11:11 PM
AJH

But you have to remember who sponsor's the ROFB website, they should be
given special consideration..

Old December 25th, 2004, 11:11 PM
AJH

Old December 26th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Bob Rickard

I normally would keep quiet here, but if you bother to look, you will see
that these prices are BELOW OUR COST! Secret Weapon makes less than zero
here! Is losing money to a very limited group of people what "Spamming"
means?

Yes, that did take some nerve on Joe's part to lose some money as a special
Christmas thanks to some very special friends, those of you at ROFB, but he
is truly a class guy. To blindly strike out with stupid accusations like you
both did took no class at all. Enough said.

Merry Christmas anyway.

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
news

Old December 26th, 2004, 12:20 AM
Bob La Londe

I for one plan to take advantage of this offer and stock up on a few colors
and sizes that I particularly like.

--
Spinner Baits Tips & Tricks Contest
featuring