Edgar Seeley hooks

Old December 7th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Nicholas Kingston

Default Edgar Seeley hooks

Hi

Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
hooks (pref #6)?
I'd prefer an online source if possible, but if you know a source thats not
online, please let me know anyway

Thanks
Dr Nick

Old December 9th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Nicholas Kingston

Haven't heard from anyone yet
Can anyone help please?

Old December 9th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Tim J.

"Nicholas Kingston" wrote...
Haven't heard from anyone yet
Can anyone help please?

You probably haven't heard from anyone because nobody CAN help. Personally,
I've never heard of this hook manufacturer and a Google search turned up zilch.
--
TL,
Tim

"Nicholas Kingston" wrote...

Old January 3rd, 2004, 12:26 AM
Skwala

"Nicholas Kingston" wrote in message
Haven't heard from anyone yet
Can anyone help please?

Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
hooks (pref #6)?

I used to have some of those... Hmmm, I'm probally wrong here, but wasn't
that a Herters Brand ?

If so , then Ebay, yard sale, or some collector is your only hope.

Old January 3rd, 2004, 09:06 AM
roddytoo

Good luck on that one, not been made for around 25 years.

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

Old January 4th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Skwala

"Nicholas Kingston" wrote in message
Hi

Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
hooks (pref #6)?
I'd prefer an online source if possible, but if you know a source thats

not
online, please let me know anyway

Thanks
Dr Nick

Not the pattern you're looking for, but htey are Edgar Seelye: