a suggestion

Old July 26th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Richard Rodgers

Default a suggestion

As a conservative I too feel liberty extends to people you don't agree
with. As long as his post is on topic it doesn't matter how stupid he
is.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:38:06 -0500, Henry Hefner
wrote:

go-bassn wrote:
And that, I can assure you, comes
from one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.
Warren

I don't know about that, Warren. I've know a number of people who
wouldn't even think about making a post like that over some off topic,
uneducated posts. The kicker was the insult to anyone who can just
ignore his posts. I am insulted to be referred to as liberal, I doubt
there are more than a couple here more conservative than I am. But Al is
like the guy who parks in two spaces, he's just annoying, not worth
getting all worked up over. He's not actually threatening people.

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
om...

You have promised to disappear a least a thousand million times, Troll,

but

of course like all trolls (yes, folks, that's exactly what IT is) you lie
with impunity knowing many will refuse their own eyes. You will be back in
one of your many disguises (many of the non-judgmental here see nothing
wrong with that) to continue your on-going role as a severe case of human
Jock Itch (nothing wrong here either according to many of our
non-judgmental, progressive, liberal thinkers).

The rest of us know that you are just a stinking, rotting human

hemorrhoid.

Bob Rickard

"Lure builder" wrote in message

I don't plan on posting anymore to this group.I will really resist any
temptation to post. I will just go into lurking status to pick up

fishing

tips.Someday i would like to attend one of the classics. That should end

it and

you can continue on. Tight lines everyone

Old July 26th, 2004, 04:26 AM
Henry Hefner

Richard, since I made this earlier post, we have been informed that Mr.
Rickard is hospitalized, and was obviously in much pain when he posted
his part of this thread. I fully understand how easy it is to lash out
when in pain, wish I had not responded, and pray for his quick and full
recovery.

wrote:

go-bassn wrote:
And that, I can assure you, comes

from one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.
Warren

I don't know about that, Warren. I've know a number of people who
wouldn't even think about making a post like that over some off topic,
uneducated posts. The kicker was the insult to anyone who can just
ignore his posts. I am insulted to be referred to as liberal, I doubt
there are more than a couple here more conservative than I am. But Al is
like the guy who parks in two spaces, he's just annoying, not worth
getting all worked up over. He's not actually threatening people.

y.com...