Disaster and partial compensation

Old September 14th, 2007, 12:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default Disaster and partial compensation

Mike wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Mike wrote:
snip
You arenīt going to abuse anybody on here with impunity ever again
Kenny boy.

Can I call 'em or can I call 'em ? This meltdown is *spectacular* !!
Spectacular and hilarious to boot.

Oh by the way, if you really are writing all this nonsense while
stone cold sober I suggest you calm down, pour yourself a stiff
drink and reread some of what you've posted.

But having satisfied my own sense of propriety with that suggestion,
please, do carry on.

Still far too weak Kenny boy, everybody reading this knows I am
neither drunk nor in a "melt down" as you put it. Most of them also
know I am merely telling the truth, and they are waiting on the
sidelines to see how it all turns out. Maybe some are even laughing
about it. Iīm not laughing Kenny boy, and neither are you. Where are
your "lolīs" and other bull****? Your silly tactics, your lying
propaganda? have you given up already Kenny boy?

Not only a lying sack of totally inadequate ****, but a coward to boot
eh?

Come on Kenny boy, you are going to have to do much better than that.
But you can īt can you? Because you are just a totally inadequate
piece of worthless ****.

All this invective will hurt your cause of action against RDean
you know. When authorities investigate abuse complaints on Usenet
newsgroups they look at the posts of the accuser as well as those
of the accused. You're toast.

And it seems odd to me that a guy who just last month couldn't afford
to feed himself because he lost $2-$300 in an eBay deal gone bad
now has the resources to consult a solicitor over a Usenet post.

You don't pass the smell test, Your Loony Mikeness.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 14th, 2007, 12:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 14 Sep, 01:37, wrote:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:21:17 -0700, Mike
wrote:

On 14 Sep, 00:44, wrote:

"No link for you!" says the nappy-headed link Nazi homo ho...

COPY STARTS

FBI Office,
American Embassy
Berlin Germany.

14.10. 2007

Ref: Internet Harassment.

Dear Sir,

I am a British national resident in Germany. The person noted in the
attached e-mail. one Richard Dean, persists in referring to me as a
Nazi Homo, among other things, on an international Usenet group.
Rec.Outdoors.Fishing.Fly. As you may imagine, this is causing me some
embarrassment, and according to my solicitor, constitutes internet
harassment under your laws. He also informs me that the use of
electronic equipment for such purposes is a Federal offence in your
country.

He has advised me to contact your office for assistance in this
matter. I have also contacted my own embassy in Duesseldorf.

I would be extremely grateful for any assistance you might be able to
render in resolving this matter.

Yours faithfully

Enclosures, 3 sheets, e-mail copies.

COPY ENDS

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Your "solicitor," huh?

Soon on the lam,

Oh it is probably quite pointless, but itīs worth a try. I donīt think
your government will take too kindly to you trying to stir up racist
problems in Germany. According to what they say on their site, they
are obliged to investigate every single complaint. You may well enjoy
free speech in your country, but you are not in your country when you
broadcast inflammatory racist insults to another sovereign land. It
would also be interesting to see what the local press here has to say
about it. These things have a way of snowballing sometimes.

MC

Old September 14th, 2007, 12:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:44:32 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Mike wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Mike wrote:
[...]

Do you really think any "authorities" would waste valuable time to
"investigate" this or anything similar on ROFF? If Mike was crazy
enough to actually send anything like this to the FBI, I suspect he'll
wish he hadn't because he'll wind up in the internet kook DB, and given
what's out there under the name of "Mike Connor," it'll develop quite a
snowball...

And it seems odd to me that a guy who just last month couldn't afford
to feed himself because he lost $2-$300 in an eBay deal gone bad
now has the resources to consult a solicitor over a Usenet post.

Not to mention having a "solicitor" in Germany who knows US law...

You don't pass the smell test, Your Loony Mikeness.

Probably too much heat gun...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA,
Old September 14th, 2007, 12:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 14 Sep, 01:37, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Just when you thought His Loony Mikeness couldn't possibly
get any loonier he calls in the FBI. LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

Donīt you ever get tired of being wrong, inadequate, and stupid? I
have not called anybody in anywhere, I have merely written a complaint
to the international FBI office here in Germany. Why do you imagine
they have such offices? In the main to protect American citizens, but
not only. As I told your erstwhile and equally nasty ally, who is
merely an ignorant abusive pervert, and not totally inadequate like
you, it is probably quite pointless, but it is worth a try.

I have plenty of time, and I will try any avenue whatsoever to prevent
you from abusing myself or anybody else ever again. letīs see what
else I can come up with.

MC

Old September 14th, 2007, 01:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 14 Sep, 01:44, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Mike wrote:

And it seems odd to me that a guy who just last month couldn't afford
to feed himself because he lost $2-$300 in an eBay deal gone bad
now has the resources to consult a solicitor over a Usenet post.

You don't pass the smell test, Your Loony Mikeness.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Wrong again Kenny boy, I have never used racial or similar epithets
against anybody at all. Sending insults with reference to Nazis to a
German resident is quite obviously inflammatory. I have not even
replied to Mr.Dean, I merely sent him a copy of my complaint. I donīt
hold out much hope for it, but unlike you Kenny boy, I try any and all
legitimate avenues, I donīt just try to abuse people and blacken their
characters, because unlike you I am not a totally dishonourable and
inadequate ****bag. My solicitor lives not far from here, and we go
fishing together quite a lot. You would be quite surprised what people
will do for you when they like you. But course you would! How silly of
me, nobody in their right mind likes a lying inadequate ****bag whose
main aim in life is to be abusive to others in order to cover his own
ignorance and inadequacy.

Why donīt you ask a lawyer? Or maybe even the FBI?

MC

Old September 14th, 2007, 01:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote:

On 14 Sep, 00:44, wrote:

[...]

I suspect your contacting them would be interesting...

These things have a way of snowballing sometimes.

Oh, couldn't have picked a better word and you'd be absolutely amazed at
just what might snowball...

And please, do explain how using the phrase "nappy headed Nazi homo ho"
on ROFF is gonna "stur up racist problems in Germany," herr
rechtsanwalt...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA,

Old September 14th, 2007, 01:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Mike wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
And it seems odd to me that a guy who just last month couldn't afford
to feed himself because he lost $2-$300 in an eBay deal gone bad
now has the resources to consult a solicitor over a Usenet post.

You don't pass the smell test, Your Loony Mikeness.

... I have not even
replied to Mr.Dean, I merely sent him a copy of my complaint. I donīt
hold out much hope for it, but unlike you Kenny boy, I try any and all
legitimate avenues, ...

In other words you're impotent, desperate and grasping at straws.
You do not like the folks on roff laughing at you but there's not
a thing on earth you can do to stop it. All you can do is make it
worse and you're doing a bang-up job of that.

Please, do carry on.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 14th, 2007, 01:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

Why donīt you ask a lawyer? Or maybe even the FBI?

MC

here you go;

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/reporting.htm

I am a well known and highly respected member of the community here.
It is most unlikely that you are, inadequate ****bags never are, you
probably lie and swindle in an arrogant fashion all the time, it is
your nature. Calling you an inadequate abusive ****bag, is not very
polite, merely correct. Calling me a Nazi Homo is however a serious
racist and sexual slur. Mr Dean has also indulged himself in this
regard a number of times, all on record. According to my solicitor,
twice would constitute harassment. I have not yet copied all the posts
where Mr.Dean used these inflammatory comments, but it is a lot more
than twice Kenny boy.

When I donīt know something Kenny boy, I go to an expert for advice .
I donīt start blustering a load of old **** and abusing people.
Mr.Dean may well be right, that the FBI will start investigating all
sorts of Mike Connorīs etc etc But they donīt take kindly to people
who waste their time I am told, or those who cause it. It does not
cost me anything at all, and it is most definitely a legitimate
complaint. Look at the website Kenny boy.

Either way, you are still in the **** Kenny boy, because I am never
going to give up telling everybody exactly what you are, and that you
are best avoided like the plague.

MC

Old September 14th, 2007, 01:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 14 Sep, 02:26, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
es, ...

In other words you're impotent, desperate and grasping at straws.
You do not like the folks on roff laughing at you but there's not
a thing on earth you can do to stop it. All you can do is make it
worse and you're doing a bang-up job of that.

Please, do carry on.

--
Ken Fortenberry

There is nobody else laughing here Kenny boy, they are waiting to see
what happens. I would not care if they did. You are projecting your
own fears on to me Kenny boy, but I have none.There is absolutely
nothing I fear, and most certainly not a cowardly abusive asshole
whose worry is almost palpable. I can almost smell you sweating you
**** bag. I am neither impotent nor inadequate. You are alone Kenny
boy, you have no allies, only people who dislike you intensely, and
maybe think that this crap is mildly amusing. Now I donīt mind being
on my own Kenny boy, I am a very clever and patient man, and you are a
stupid inadequate bag of abusive ****. The result is a foregone
conclusion, merely a matter of time. I am going to stop you abusing
and upsetting people with impunity you ****bag, in any way I can.

MC