Disaster and partial compensation

Old September 14th, 2007, 03:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default Disaster and partial compensation

Mike wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
In other words you're impotent, desperate and grasping at straws.
You do not like the folks on roff laughing at you but there's not
a thing on earth you can do to stop it. All you can do is make it
worse and you're doing a bang-up job of that.

Please, do carry on.

There is nobody else laughing here Kenny boy, they are waiting to see
what happens. ...

Anybody with a modicum of sense already knows what's going to
happen. Remember when you boasted confidently that you were
going to have my ISP yank my account ? The same thing is going
to happen now as happened then, that is nothing. If you really
did file a formal complaint with the FBI your name will be put
in yet another bozo bin. Face it Your Loony Mikeness, you are
a joke and you're in a deep hole of impotent, hysterical rage
digging ever deeper just as fast as you can. What a kook. LOL !!

Please, do carry on.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 14th, 2007, 03:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 14 Sep, 03:43, "Rick" wrote:

Ken, I don't think those across the big pond understand what you are trying
to say... Releasing small fry into the waters and letting them feed in a
more natural state instead of FORCE feeding the fish at a high cost is
something they just don't know about I guess....

Rick In Wisconsin

Bad guess, he is just being the ****bag he is. He doesnīt know
anything at all about how European fisheries are run, and he doesnīt
care, he just wants to argue and abuse people. Which is basically all
he ever does. He imagines that he is somehow "top dog" here or
something equally silly, and he just has to **** on everything to make
sure it smells like him. He is so frightened that everybody will laugh
at him for his ignorance, that he deliberately provokes ****ing
matches and abuses others to try and cover up his near total ignorance
and inadequacy. Most people donīt say anything because they know the
****bag all too well, and heīll just behave like the total asshole he
is, and start another ****ing match. I imagine most think it simply is
not worth the effort and bother involved.

Itīs high time people started calling a spade a spade around here, and
ostracising those who do nothing else but start arguments and cause
problems. Maintaining all sorts of lies and bull****, taking every
single thread over with crap, and generally behaving like assholes.
Poisoning the atmosphere for everybody, and causing others to get
ratty as a side effect. I am extremely annoyed at having snapped at
Sandy Pittendrigh, he has one of the most useful and interesting
American oriented websites around, and I have once again to thank
Fortenberry for poisoning my genuine enjoyment of it, and ****ing off
somebody I like and respect.

The nasty slimy ******* does it all the time, plays one off against
the other, so he can jump in and **** people about. Thatīs not normal,
why should any sensible normal person accept it? Many people no longer
post here because of the obnoxious *******, hardly anybody ever does
anything, and those who do get no support. I donīt get along
particularly well with Wolfgang in the meantime, and it is probably
best if we avoid contact, but at least he speaks out against these
assholes who have more or less taken over this group.

I donīt want sympathy, or indeed anything else from any of you, but don
īt any of you want to get this place in order so that it is a pleasant
place to be? Where people can come and simply talk about their common
interest without a **** like Fortenberry screwing it up? If you donīt
do something, you might as well give up now.

Ah well, we shall see what we shall see............................

MC

Old September 14th, 2007, 03:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Mike wrote:
snip yet another loony tirade
Ah well, we shall see what we shall see............................

Yeah, my guess is you'll eventually discover you really are
the laughingstock of roff and you'll stomp out of here in a
royal hissy fit vowing never to return. But in the meantime,
please, do carry on.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 14th, 2007, 03:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Knight

"Mike" wrote in message
oups.com...

Itīs high time people started calling a spade a spade around here,

No. It's time we called it a ****ing shovel.

these assholes who have more or less taken over this group.

Seriously, it's just one of many unmoderated usenet newsgroups. No one here
has taken over anything. If there are people you don't like or "respect",
then ignore them. Walk away for a while, or whatever else one would normally
do to wait out frustration. At the end of the day, it's not relevant in
grand scheme of things. And speaking of trying to control things, it seems
to me lately you're the guy who has to post three or four replies to a
single post.

Old September 14th, 2007, 03:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rick[_2_]

Um Mister ****ums, I was taking Ken's side on this one not yours.. Get a
clue you pathetic waste of oxygen

Rick

And yes In know I top posted.. Did it on purpose..

"Mike" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old September 14th, 2007, 04:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 14 Sep, 04:09, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Mike wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
[...]

Wrong again Kenny boy, first of all, you do not possess a modicum of
sense, so you couldnīt possibly know what is going to happen, your
delusions blind you completely to sense, they force you to try and
assert yourself, even when you know it is impossible. You are a nasty
slimy inadequate ****bag, with an extreme inferiority complex, which
forces you to keep writing this **** in the fond hope that what you
write will actually then happen. At which point you would continue to
gloat like the evil delusional troll you are, But as I told you
before you poor tormented *******, you should not project your own
fears and inadequacies on to others. Most simply do not have them. I
certainly do not. Your silly gloating, and nonsensical
pronouncements, merely reflect your imbalanced mind and are premature
in the extreme.

Those with a modicum of sense have learned to stay out of your ****ing
matches, not only because most can doubtless **** further than you
anyway, and have absolutely no need to prove their superiority over an
inadequate little ****bag either, but because they are absolutely
pointless to anybody except you. You are basically just a nuisance,
but an extremely persistent one. They know perfectly well how you
carry on, at least as well as I do, and a couple are doubtless hoping
this one will simply run its course like others have done in the
past.

But itīs not going to happen Kenny boy, I am going to keep on replying
in a sensible, controlled and orderly fashion, while you get madder
and madder, because you cant stop yourself. You have no defences Kenny
boy, you are an inadequate ****bag, you know perfectly well that is
true, and you are just as powerless to change that as you are to
cease running off at the mouth in a completely forlorn and obviously
quite futile attempt to discredit me, and reassert your wrongly
assumed and extremely fragile superiority.

Apart from being rather annoyed with myself for a while for snapping
at Sandy, another thing I have to thank you for, I am quite calm,
and enjoying my coffee, while I carefully consider how to proceed. You
on the other hand are producing even more bull****, because you are
incapable of doing anything else.

I have stripped a few layers off you Kenny boy, and I have you by the
balls. I am in the process of attempting to decide whether to just
squeeze them a little, or cut them off altogether. You have
manoeuvered yourself into the **** Kenny boy, and the more you
struggle, the deeper you sink, and the more preposterous your
proclamations sound. Although you are a totally inadequate little
****bag you are not so stupid as not to realise I am right, and that
is what is causing you the most pain and problems. There is nothing
you can do, because not only am I obviously superior to you in almost
any fashion you care to think of, I am also right, and there is
nothing whatsoever you can do to change that. Everybody here knows it,
although some might not like it, but you are completely unable to
accept it. The charade you have been playing for years wont let you
go. Sorry Kenny boy, neither will I.

Any more ridiculous and completely futile statements to make?

MC

Old September 14th, 2007, 04:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 14 Sep, 04:43, "Wayne Knight" wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

oups.com...

Itīs high time people started calling a spade a spade around here,

No. It's time we called it a ****ing shovel.

these assholes who have more or less taken over this group.

Seriously, it's just one of many unmoderated usenet newsgroups. No one here
has taken over anything. If there are people you don't like or "respect",
then ignore them. Walk away for a while, or whatever else one would normally
do to wait out frustration. At the end of the day, it's not relevant in
grand scheme of things. And speaking of trying to control things, it seems
to me lately you're the guy who has to post three or four replies to a
single post.

Well, you might have been right, but I am fed up of walking away. It
achieves nothing, and the ****bags of the world think they have
somehow "won". Whatever it is they imagine they will win. I posted
perfectly normal angling posts, and Fortenberry ****ed them up on
purpose.

I donīt want to control anything at all except myself, I donīt mind
when people disagree with anything at all, they have a perfect right
to do so, but whatever I post results in a purposely provoked ****ing
match, and personal attacks, from a nasty inadequate ****bag.

MC

Old September 14th, 2007, 04:28 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 14 Sep, 04:53, "Rick" wrote:
Um Mister ****ums, I was taking Ken's side on this one not yours.. Get a
clue you pathetic waste of oxygen

Rick

And yes In know I top posted.. Did it on purpose..

I am cut to the quick! Kenīs side of what? he hasnīt got a side,
just a massive inferiority complex. That your problem too?

MC

Old September 14th, 2007, 12:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Mike wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Anybody with a modicum of sense already knows what's going to
happen. Remember when you boasted confidently that you were
going to have my ISP yank my account ? The same thing is going
to happen now as happened then, that is nothing. If you really
did file a formal complaint with the FBI your name will be put
in yet another bozo bin. Face it Your Loony Mikeness, you are
a joke and you're in a deep hole of impotent, hysterical rage
digging ever deeper just as fast as you can. What a kook. LOL !!

Please, do carry on.

snip lunatic rant
Any more ridiculous and completely futile statements to make?

Refer to the one above I wrote last night. It's my
one-size-fits-all response to silly threats from
impotent kooks.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 14th, 2007, 01:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
salmobytes

Default Muggets

Mike wrote:
Well, if you had any sense you would avoid Fortenberry like the plague

I'm going to sign off this (adjective unavailable) thread
now. (Heavenly father, free at last). But it is worth pointing
out that Ken Fortenberry is harmless. All you--or anybody else--have
to do is ignore his (or anybody else's) taunting posts. Think of it
this way:
when somebody insults you, and you react, you've given them
exactly what they wanted. You've already lost the battle.
And when you don't give them what they wanted, you've won,
without doing anything at all. That's called having your cake
and eating it too.