Some reflections on the season

Old December 28th, 2009, 03:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Some reflections on the season

On 2009-12-26 20:56:37 -0500, Giles said:

the time of
the eternal search for admittedly excessive but nevertheless eterna

ll
inadequate adjectives.

giles

Adjectives? You mean like BOMBASTIC, or VERBOSE, or how about
LOQUATIOUS, BABBLING, TALKATIVE, TURGID, POMPOUS, and my favorite
Wolfie description, TEDIOUS.

Of course there is also MIKEY-LIKE. Yeah, mikey-like -- I like that

on
e.

They all fit perfectly. Ya want some adverbs or nouns?

Long-winded idiot!

Davey

So.....you read it?

No. *Didn't find much need to. *Did you say something?

Moron.

g.
who is thinking about maybe one of these days waxing prolix on
stupidity. * * *

Well, prolixity *is* part of your game. *Your chance of being more
boringly verbose is slim to none.

Happy New Year to you and yours, Wolfgang.

Davey, aka Idiot, Imbecile, Moron, Pig, et al........

d;o)

Do you think you could possibly be any stupider?

g.

Stupider? *My, my. *For an edumacated fellow, your English is, well,

stupid.

Davey

Ah, a scholar! *Please do elucidate.

g.

Elucidate?

Yes, please.

No need to clarify.

Are you certain of that?

You have spoken.

On occasion.

You couldn't even
get to a url posted on these pages.

Oh? I tried to post a url and nobody told me?

It was obviously too tough for
your *wonderful* mind.

As is remembering it. Any idea of what it might have been about? Was
it perhaps something relating to fat welfare queens with bad perms?

And now you use stupider?

And ever stupider.

How the mighty have
fallen!

Davey

It must be nice to be an idiot.....everything must just seem to slide
by and you never even notice the damage.

g.
Old December 28th, 2009, 03:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On 2009-12-26 20:56:37 -0500, Giles said:

the time of
the eternal search for admittedly excessive but nevertheless eternally
inadequate adjectives.

giles

Adjectives? *You mean like BOMBASTIC, or VERBOSE, or how about
LOQUATIOUS, BABBLING, TALKATIVE, TURGID, POMPOUS, and my favorite
Wolfie description, TEDIOUS.

Of course there is also MIKEY-LIKE. *Yeah, mikey-like -- I like that one.

They all fit perfectly. *Ya want some adverbs or nouns?

Long-winded idiot!

Davey

So.....you read it?

No one actually reads this ****. They might skim it. About five
seconds is enough to see it's a waste of time.

Moron.

You should look into vanity-press publishing, if you can afford it,
but maybe ROFF better suits your needs and your pocketbook.
Old December 28th, 2009, 03:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2009-12-26 20:56:37 -0500, Giles said:

the time of
the eternal search for admittedly excessive but nevertheless eternally
inadequate adjectives.

giles

Adjectives? *You mean like BOMBASTIC, or VERBOSE, or how about
LOQUATIOUS, BABBLING, TALKATIVE, TURGID, POMPOUS, and my favorite
Wolfie description, TEDIOUS.

Of course there is also MIKEY-LIKE. *Yeah, mikey-like -- I like that one.

They all fit perfectly. *Ya want some adverbs or nouns?

Long-winded idiot!

Davey

So.....you read it?

No one actually reads this ****. They might skim it. About five
seconds is enough to see it's a waste of time.

You're a liar. You read every word I write here......over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

I like that. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Moron.

You should look into vanity-press publishing, if you can afford it,
but maybe ROFF better suits your needs and your pocketbook.

My needs?

g.
Old December 28th, 2009, 05:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
John B[_2_]

On 2009-12-26 20:56:37 -0500, Giles said:

[...]

I resemble that remark...

john

Old December 28th, 2009, 07:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_9_]

Old December 28th, 2009, 07:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_9_]

You forgot ****head.
Old December 28th, 2009, 01:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2009-12-26 20:56:37 -0500, Giles said:

[...]

Excellent idea. Then we would have two "published" authors on roff:
Wolfgag AND Fortenberry.

Old December 28th, 2009, 01:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2009-12-26 20:56:37 -0500, Giles said:

the time of
the eternal search for admittedly excessive but nevertheless eternally
inadequate adjectives.

giles

Adjectives? *You mean like BOMBASTIC, or VERBOSE, or how about
LOQUATIOUS, BABBLING, TALKATIVE, TURGID, POMPOUS, and my favorite
Wolfie description, TEDIOUS.

Of course there is also MIKEY-LIKE. *Yeah, mikey-like -- I like that on

e.

They all fit perfectly. *Ya want some adverbs or nouns?

Long-winded idiot!

Davey

****head.

See?

Is that you, Wolfgag? Hard to tell.

Davey

Old December 28th, 2009, 02:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

On 2009-12-26 20:56:37 -0500, Giles said:

[...]

Wolfgag AND Fortenberry.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, hey, HEY! My daughter made a calendar about some of my stories
when she was little. She drew some great pictures to accompany the
various parts. Still trying to figure out why the pictures of me all
had "X's" for the eyes.
Frank Reid

Old December 28th, 2009, 06:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 27-Dec-2009, "John B" wrote:

g.
who is thinking about maybe one of these days waxing prolix on
stupidity.

Luckily I can only see this fool's posts mirrored in others but
If he wants to write about stupidity he is best using his own trite ,
banal, verbose meanderings.

I think that his regular insulting posts show more intelligence though vwery
little
but screw him - who really ives a rats ass about goatboy, Woilfgang, Mikey
or whatever ridiculous guise that he wants to use to display his own
profound sense of ignorance and lack of wit
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Giles or wolfgang is a master of the latter.
Freed