And no, it isn't maudlin...

Old October 31st, 2008, 10:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default And no, it isn't maudlin...

I really wanted to believe in the promise of Obama, that he really was a
different kind of politician, that he was what America needed.
Unfortunately, it is becoming clear that he is little more than an
example of how to waste $600 million dollars...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5...eature=related

versus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

HTH,
Old October 31st, 2008, 10:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Scott Seidman

wrote in
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

Perhaps you could dig up the vid of Powell's endorsement??

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply
Old October 31st, 2008, 11:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Scott Seidman" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Perhaps you could dig up the vid of Powell's endorsement??

watching it the first time was too painful for himg
Tom

Old November 1st, 2008, 12:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:02:04 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

I really wanted to believe in the promise of Obama, ...

Why are you insulting us ? Do you really think anyone
here is stupid enough to believe that nonsense ?

Sheesh.

A pathetic display of hardcore partisanship.

You haven't fooled anyone, ever...

/daytripper
Old November 1st, 2008, 12:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

daytripper wrote:
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:02:04 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

I really wanted to believe in the promise of Obama, ...

Why are you insulting us ? Do you really think anyone
here is stupid enough to believe that nonsense ?

Sheesh.

A pathetic display of hardcore partisanship.

You haven't fooled anyone, ever...

I thought he as still undecided. :-)

Old November 1st, 2008, 02:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Charlie S.

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:02:04 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

I really wanted to believe in the promise of Obama, ...

Why are you insulting us ? Do you really think anyone
here is stupid enough to believe that nonsense ?

Or that anyone CARES?
Old November 1st, 2008, 01:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:02:04 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

I really wanted to believe in the promise of Obama, ...

Why are you insulting us ? Do you really think anyone
here is stupid enough to believe that nonsense ?

Sheesh.

Hmmm...I asked every Obama supporter I know, and I know a fair amount,
to give me a pitch, and to a person, including those here on ROFF, I got
nothing but parroting of Obama's claims. No numbers, no facts, nothing.
And any criticism or even questioning of The Cult of St. Obama is met
with charges of partisanship, ignorance or worse. A fair amount of
folks here are involved in the sciences, and I can't imagine any would
accept such, well, purely subjective anecdotally-generated opinion that
must be accepted without question as evidence of anything.

I said well before Obama was, er, fully anointed that I thought that a
McCain-Obama ticket would not only be a slam-dunk winner, but the best
possible thing for US politics and the US overall. As it turns out, it
appears he's nothing but yet another self-absorbed white-trash limo
"liberal" lying hypocrite with a **** on wheels for a wife and spoiled,
bratty kids that are "off-limits" until they need to drag 'em out in
front of the public to prove what a special family they are...and the
only real "jobs" he's ever had involve sucking on the public tit...IOW,
the Obamas are the Clintons with a spare Chelsea.

And to top it off, the guy who claims to able to put the financial
system back on track just spent !!__600 mil__!! of OPM to attempt to win
a job that, had he been anything remotely close to "the real deal," he
should have been able to have for the asking. Plus, given his positive
media coverage, even a "sorta-kinda deal" should have had this thing
completely sewn up 15 minutes after the GOP convention.

Hope and change, my ass,
Old November 1st, 2008, 01:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 23:35:55 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

"Scott Seidman" wrote in message
.1.4...
Perhaps you could dig up the vid of Powell's endorsement??

watching it the first time was too painful for himg
Tom

As you well know, it was cause for thought...until it became apparent
that he was just taking his bread to where he thought he'd get more
butter on it.

HTH,

Old November 1st, 2008, 01:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
I really wanted to believe in the promise of Obama, ...

Why are you insulting us ? Do you really think anyone
here is stupid enough to believe that nonsense ?

Sheesh.

Hmmm...I asked every Obama supporter I know, and I know a fair amount,
to give me a pitch, and to a person, including those here on ROFF, I got
nothing but parroting of Obama's claims. ...

Bull****. You were given plenty, you just refused to listen
to any of it. This silly, non-partisan nonsense you peddle
here is just a stale old comedy routine. I'm not laughing.

And to top it off, the guy who claims to able to put the financial
system back on track just spent !!__600 mil__!! of OPM to attempt to win
a job that, had he been anything remotely close to "the real deal," he
should have been able to have for the asking.

Yeah right, a black guy asks politely, "Can I be your next president ?"
and the whole country rises up and acclaims it so. Done deal. How'd
that work out down there in Mississippi ? LOL !! As for the 600 mil,
that's less than Americans spend in a year on potato chips. And the
average Obama donation per person who donated was $87. Small change
indeed to run the rat****ers off.

Plus, given his positive
media coverage, even a "sorta-kinda deal" should have had this thing
completely sewn up 15 minutes after the GOP convention.

Hope and change, my ass,

Tee hee. You sound positively perturbed. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry